Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Bray and Chase Hoskins Sign to play College Football.
Blake Bray and Chase Hoskins sign this Thursday to play college football at the University of Pikeville. Both got I think all most or free rides to play their. Great accomplishment of these 2 young mean. They will represent Leslie County like it should be. Best of luck to these young men next year!
Congratulations to Blake and Chase! Glad to see that they will be UPIKE Bears.
Congrats and good luck gentlemen.
Love watching Bray play, pound for pound one of the toughest kids I have ever seen play and I have been around a long time. Hoskins is a fine player also Pikeville got 2 hard working kids :Thumbs:
Cong: to these two. Good to see Leslie Co. kids go on and play.
Congratulations to Blake and Chase and Best of Luck!
NAIA schools are permitted to give 24 FTE scholarships. Pikeville had about 150 players and says they signed 66 new players. So if they are giving "full rides" to two freshman, UPike must really want them. If you get a half or even a third FB scolly at an NAIA school, you are doing well. Many NAIA schools give you a fourth or less, just so you can tell your high school teammates you got a scholarship.

Far too often, the difference is made up with student loans, which you will pay off by the time you are 40, unless you own the rights to a two foot seam of low ash coal on your property.

Pikeville football could be an interesting experience with Nu'keese Richardson in town.http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ball-a-go/
I believe it with all the scholarships and finichal aid put in with it that got em a full ride not only football money.