Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Crean
I can't help it. I really can't believe this hasn't been started yet.

But. What an ASSHOLE! And not even in a good way. Meyer should have punched him right in that giant forehead and left him laying by the big M.
I don't even understand why he addressed Meyer like that. It didn't make much sense to me. Meyer didn't even appear to say anything to fire Crean up. Crean is an idiot.
Crean has since apologized. He can be very irritating but the guy can coach, no doubt.
I didn't see it, what happened?
Strikeout King Wrote:I didn't see it, what happened?

He called out one of michigans assistants who was on Sampsons staff at IU and said "you know what you did, you wrecked the program, you helped wreck our program".
What a jackass
Hes trying to become the next bobby, or in other words a horrible and disgusting human being.
Then he is succeeding.
He had that big stupid grin on his face, all for publicity. Guys a crook.
Obviously it overshadowed Indiana's win...

I don't see what the big deal was...he yelled at the guy for 10 seconds and walked away.

He apologized to Meyer afterwards...so yeah, no big deal.
J-Rod Wrote:Obviously it overshadowed Indiana's win...

I don't see what the big deal was...he yelled at the guy for 10 seconds and walked away.

He apologized to Meyer afterwards...so yeah, no big deal.

You going to let someone walk up to you and talk to you like that for 10 seconds?

I wouldn't.
It was a douche move and he knew it hence the apology...regardless of how you feel about Bob Knight and yes he was a douche also, he has 3 National Titles and 10 BIG10 championships to show for it.

Lot of folks thought Adolf Rupp was a douche to but you didn't hear that from me! Moral of the message...if you're going to be a douche, be a winning one!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Tom Crean who???
It was stupid...

but emotions were running high after that win.

I understand that he freaked out - but get it together next time lol
He's really gonna look stupid if they meet in the Big Ten or NCAA Tournament and Michigan beats them.
Talk to the guy for 2 minutes and it's pretty obvious he's half crazy. Hell, ya don't even have to talk to him to be able to see that, lol. Dude can coach though.
If he ever loses his whiteboard he could always use his forehead to draw up plays.
In time Crean will become the most hated coach of UK fans. Just not very likeable. His momma used to take him to work with her so she didn't have to kiss him goodbye!
That aint a forehead, it's a fivehead! LOL