Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA Lockdown PPV
Bully with the powerbomb from the top rope, get's a near fall...match continues
Hulk and Brooke Hogan have made their way down to ring side
WTF just happened? Aces and Eights come down....Bully and Hardy back back to back...Bully faces Devon, Devon takes out a hammer, gives it to Bully then Bully turns and hits Hardy with it...gets the win and a new world heavyweight championship Bully Ray...now a member of Aces and Eights....now he's running his mouth at Hulk and Brooke...WOW....Aces and Eights now have TV title and World Title....
That ending was great....it reminded me of Bash At The Beach '96 with all the fans chucking garbage in the ring.

Old School.

That being said, Bully Ray is going to be a awesome World Champion...and it does bring a new legitimacy to Aces N' Eights.
When are we suppose to find out who the actual leader is?
That's it...Bully Ray.

You can't be higher than a President I guess.
I doubt Bully Ray being the leader...That would be a stupid move IMHO...why would you wanna simble a group just to win the title??? I'm still thinking it's Jarrett or Bischoff...either way this angle needs to end soon...it's getting way too old.
NVM I just seen TNA.com....I watched it online and it would play/buffer, play/buffer and I guess it cut out when he said he was President...I still think theirs a higher man in charge...maybe founder?
I think bubba gets major heat this is great for TNA
Apparently the garbage tossing was staged, as they had plants in the audience that started it...but others started doing it as well.