Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Kentucky get a #1 seed ???
um catdawg like i just said...that will be the number 1 seeds..dont be hatin
FSU......UNC still #1 after not making the finals in the ACC?
With the SEC tourney championship finishing so late I would say UK already has the number 1. I know in years past they've said that they had already given UK the number 1 due to the timing of the game they couldn't wait to make the decision.
There is no chance that Louisville will get a 1 seed. They might be able to sneak into a 2. UNC still deserves a 1 seed, personally I think they are still the most talented team in the country.
yeh beef...rite now the locks for number 1 rite now are unc, illinois, and wake forest without a doubt!....

the 4th 1 seed depends on if arizona wins the pac-10
if they do, they might snatch it from kentuckys grasp...it'll be between those 2
I think its a done deal that Illinois, UNC, UK will get them then its between Wake, Duke and Arizona with Louisville being very close.
catdawg..lol...nice try...but wake is a lock like i just said for a 1 seed...that game was without chris paul, cmon....and a lock for kentucky?? showing some definite bias on ur part
Not really I hope they don't get it. And as Joe said this morning on ESPN he doesn't think Wake gets it now. He see's Duke winning the ACC and getting it.
ah if they dont win this game i doint know if they will but i hope they do
i really hope that kentucky gets a 2 seed.....this team is just way too young, and they dont have ne stars on the tea...they dont rebound, they dont shoot free throws well...the only thing they have is depth
TRUE FSU.
well..lol....by gettin blownout in the sec championship game by florida..there is no chance in the world that kentucky gets a 1 seed....louisville now actuallly has a chance to a get a 1 seed....but it looks like illinois and 3 acc teams will be your 1 seeds
I will repeat there is no chance of Louisville getting a 1 seed even with UK losing. I'll say they will be Illinois, North Carolina, Duke, and Wake Forest. Oklahoma State could slip in there if they win Big XII Championship.
and i will repeat louisville does have a chance at a 1 seed....stop actin like u know everything, 7 teams have a chance at a 1 seed.....
joe lunardi still has kentucky as a 1 seed...hope to god that doesnt happen...plz....lol
Stop acting like you know everything. Joe Lunardi's bracket is from yesterday its not updated. Louisville by winning the C-USA Tournament moved from a 3 to a 2 but not a 1.

I would put money that Louisville doesnt get a one seed.
Louisville is a 4 seed. I guess I was right.... I knew they wouldnt get a 1 but 4 is kind of low I was expecting a 2 or 3.
man thats surprisingly shocking.....louisville a 4 seed?? wow...should of been at least a 3 seed...now they might play georgia tech in the second round
And the head of the committee just said if Kentucky had won they had the number 1 seed. Didn't matter what happened everywhere else. I think that was low for the Cards but I love the ideal of Kentucky being a number 2 and going to Indiana. Also out of the four number 1's I would have rather gotten Washington but Duke would have been my next pick since Kentucky should have the depth between them. I like and dislike the Kentucky vs Eastern matchup. I would have really liked to have been able to cheer for them but can't now. Look out Kentucky but another conference USA team could be waiting in round two. Hope we don't go home to a Conference USA team three years in a row. Lets get it started come on CATS.
man....wut will the atmosphere be like if duke and kentucky play in the regional final, i know its a long way to go, but my god wut a game thatd be
I just hope it happens FSU.
yeh i know CTD....duke has to go thru Syracuse, and we have a potential tuff matchup against cincinnati, and than oklahoma
Where did has to go thru Syracuse and we have a potential tuff matchup against cincinnati and than oklahoma get duke?
um....no!