Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 SEC Tournament
I got to the matchups from Wiki just to make sure it was correct and got the blank bracket online I then edit the bracket and put the teams where they needed to be.

Auburn currently leads Miss State 62-60 with 4 mins to play
Strikeout King Wrote:I got to the matchups from Wiki just to make sure it was correct and got the blank bracket online I then edit the bracket and put the teams where they needed to be.

Arkansas currently leads Miss State 62-60 with 4 mins to play

Arkansas played A&M today and beat them.
I meant Auburn...not sure why I was thinking Arkansas
final 4 will be FL/TN KY/MIZZ
KY got a better side then FLA IMO.
UK is very capable of making it to the championship if they play well.
If not, they could go home after there first game.
Hogs over Alabama in the title game Big Grin

lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm hoping that Arkansas actually beats Vandy so we can get revenge on them.
[Image:

]
Wouldnt surprise me to see a team like Ark, Ga, or TN to come out of this. UF isnt playing their best ball right now which is bad for them. After Florida in this league its just mediocre teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Wouldnt surprise me to see a team like Ark, Ga, or TN to come out of this. UF isnt playing their best ball right now which is bad for them. After Florida in this league its just mediocre teams.

Mediocre teams like Louisville?
[Image:

]
I have UK-UT in the championship.
UK repeats what UConn did a few years ago! They're figuring things out at the right time!
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Mediocre teams like Louisville?

No last I checked Louisville was ranked #4.... I meant mediocre like UK:eyeroll::eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
kentucky wont go far. but if they played like they did againts florida, they should win.
Kentucky will some how find a way to win the SEC.
Semi-Finals

Florida v.s. Tennessee

Kentucky v.s. Missouri

Championship

Tennessee v.s. Kentucky

UK 65-62!!!!
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:I'm hoping that Arkansas actually beats Vandy so we can get revenge on them.

i cant stand arkansas, but i was there biggest fan last night just for the same reason,but they choked....