Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FreakNasty's College Football Preview will be available starting July 31
Working on it now, have the SEC done (took me around a week)... Anyone familiar with how I did it last year (at a forbidden place) should remember the drill, jampacked with info and factoids. I do the 6 major conferences plus Notre Dame, game by game results, analysis, and other goodies....

And remember, this is an exclusive to BluegrassRivals, all thanks to being a member here....
im lookin forward to it freak. i took a look at the "other" place last year, and it was JAMPACKED with info, haha, cant wait to see who you hvae playin against UK in the national title game!!!
corndog23 Wrote:im lookin forward to it freak. i took a look at the "other" place last year, and it was JAMPACKED with info, haha, cant wait to see who you hvae playin against UK in the national title game!!!

We choose not to reflect on most of those idiots do we.... Smile

I'll go ahead and say UK has one game in September I have as a MUST win to become bowl eligible....
You are the man when It comes to this stuff, I look foward to it also, You need to get into it professionally:Thumbs: . Whats your college Major??
Moe Wrote:You are the man when It comes to this stuff, I look foward to it also, You need to get into it professionally:Thumbs: . Whats your college Major??

Journalism at UK. I love sports journalism, I have done some news journalism (not as fun), plus I know much more about sports, I know more people in sports journalism etc. I'm going to do some work at the local radio station in Paris in the fall, calling soccer, football, and eventually basketball games. I also write college football for a small website out of Cincy. Just trying to get my foot in the door....

Thanks for the compliment... :Thumbs:
Im ready to read it Freak.
FreakNasty Wrote:Journalism at UK. I love sports journalism, I have done some news journalism (not as fun), plus I know much more about sports, I know more people in sports journalism etc. I'm going to do some work at the local radio station in Paris in the fall, calling soccer, football, and eventually basketball games. I also write college football for a small website out of Cincy. Just trying to get my foot in the door....

Thanks for the compliment... :Thumbs:
I figured you were a Journalism major...you seem to be pretty commited to what you do and pretty good at it at that. Its hard to find a job that you enjoy and you seem to enjoy this work. I believe you have a bright future in this. keep up the good work my friend.:Thumbs:
Moe Wrote:I figured you were a Journalism major...you seem to be pretty commited to what you do and pretty good at it at that. Its hard to find a job that you enjoy and you seem to enjoy this work. I believe you have a bright future in this. keep up the good work my friend.:Thumbs:

Thanks, :Thumbs: I look forward to what's in my future....
Well get it done already. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Just finished the Big Ten tonight, started the Big XII tonight as well...

The first preview will be posted July 31, I'll keep everyone updated on how I am doing, but the first preview (which will be the SEC East) will be out on July 31, with a new preview everyday...

You may think well why does it take so long? I do research, and I try to be as accurate as possible with my predictions. While that's impossible (I had Oklahoma in the championship game last year lol), I still try my best to give you, the reader, my very best... I also have a family vacation starting July 24, so that will take up some time as well... Smile

This is all for you being a member at the #1 spot of Internet sports talk in Kentucky, BluegrassRivals. I love this place, it's not full of complete and utter "know it all" bigots, and that's why I love it here. Let's keep this ship sailing... :thumpsup:
We are 2 days away from the best half month in the history of sports talk message boards....
Looking forward to it freak.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com