Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will J.J Redick go
I read in a ESPN magazine that Redick will be 8th which will take him to the Rockets and I herd on ESPN that he is having trouble with his back and needs Surgery,does anyone know anything about this?
Here is a report from msnbc.com about the surgery.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13581548/from/RS.4/
I have two herniated disk in my back pinching a nerve and if he wants to play ball in the pro's he will have surgery or not play IMO. The back issue will cause some clubs to pass on him.
J.J. is gonna go 10th to the Supersonics..
I think he'll be one of those players who will drop to maybe late 1st round maybe anywhere between #'s 20-28.
He went 11th to Orlando
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:He went 11th to Orlando

I was surprised, especially with needing surgery and everything
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Man I about called it..only one off..looks like I'm gettin an Orlando jersey as soon as it's available!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Man I about called it..only one off..looks like I'm gettin an Orlando jersey as soon as it's available!

your damn right lol..I think J.J will start for em
It really dont matter where he went because hes overated and wont do anything special
ya know the systems might be different but the players are the same.. and someone said it best during the draft.. this kid has been dealing with double teams and defense set specifically for him for the past couple years and still managed to hvae a record setting career.. so yeah he might jump up to older players.. but in the nba, people aren't goin to specifically worry about him and if he gets open.. no matter what you all say, the boy can shoot the ball..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:ya know the systems might be different but the players are the same.. and someone said it best during the draft.. this kid has been dealing with double teams and defense set specifically for him for the past couple years and still managed to hvae a record setting career.. so yeah he might jump up to older players.. but in the nba, people aren't goin to specifically worry about him and if he gets open.. no matter what you all say, the boy can shoot the ball..

NBA athletes are a lot better than anything he's faced. I still think he would be effective, but who knows with the surgery and all
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:It really dont matter where he went because hes overated and wont do anything special
Why do you think so? Aside from the fact that he's from Duke and you're insanely jealous of them.
98NCCalum Wrote:Why do you think so? Aside from the fact that he's from Duke and you're insanely jealous of them.
With all due respect, what is there to be jealous of? Have they won more championships than UK? Have they won more games than UK? The way I see it they are nothing more than another team that has had a good run. Do I like them, no. Do I dislike them, no. I think that people throw the jealousy word around to shake off bad press.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:It really dont matter where he went because hes overated and wont do anything special

98NCCalum...I can tell you why...Because JJ is the all time leading scorer in the ACC, because he has made mroe 3 pointers than anyone in NCAA history, because he went to one of the most prestigious universities in the USA and played in one of the toughest conferences in NCAA basektball and still dominated, and the fact that he is going to be making millions of dollars...

And that right there is why Mr. Baseball thinks he will amount to nothing, because JJ was everything to Duke and Mr. Baseball hopes he goes nowhere.
BFritz Wrote:NBA athletes are a lot better than anything he's faced. I still think he would be effective, but who knows with the surgery and all

as a whole, yes they are. but they too were once just college stars.. well with the exception of a few..

but give him some time to develop and get used to the way things are and he will be fine..

will he be a star? I highly doubt it. Will he do ok in the pros? I think he will

as for the whole ky vs duke argument.. well Ky has won a lot of games and a lot of championships.. but ya know that was then.. there is still a lot of future ahead, and who knows.. anyone can end up winning enough games to pass someone else up..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
hey,why dont u shut up,there's other people that cares
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:With all due respect, what is there to be jealous of? Have they won more championships than UK? Have they won more games than UK? The way I see it they are nothing more than another team that has had a good run. Do I like them, no. Do I dislike them, no. I think that people throw the jealousy word around to shake off bad press.

well there better then Ky, remember Grant Hill and Christin L from Duke to make the last shot to beat Ky...one of the most best games in NCAA ever
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:98NCCalum...I can tell you why...Because JJ is the all time leading scorer in the ACC, because he has made mroe 3 pointers than anyone in NCAA history, because he went to one of the most prestigious universities in the USA and played in one of the toughest conferences in NCAA basektball and still dominated, and the fact that he is going to be making millions of dollars...

And that right there is why Mr. Baseball thinks he will amount to nothing, because JJ was everything to Duke and Mr. Baseball hopes he goes nowhere.

well said:Thumbs:
He will have alot of open shots b/c Dwight Howard can create double teams and he can dish it back out to JJ or Jameer Nelson !
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!