Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas 73 - Kentucky 60
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jesus man, okay if it makes you feel better, here goes...this years UK team is the greatest team in history and the only reason they have lost at all this year is because the refs cheat them. It is NOT because they dont rebound, because they are the best rebounding team ever (except only when there is a missed shot) and they are the toughest team thats ever stepped onto a court. The only reason they miss shots is because the refs sneak and put smaller rims on the backboard when nobody is looking, because UK would NEVER, EVER miss a shot otherwise. And by God, NOBODY hustles more than UK. Just look at them. The only reason they stand around when the OTHER team goes after loose balls is because the refs sneak and super glue the bottom of their shoes to the court when they arent looking, thus rendering them UNABLE to go after loose balls. Ryan Harrow and Archie Goodwin are NBA All Stars playing college basketball, and it isnt even fair to college basketball because they are SO INCREDIBLE at what they do. The only reason they turn the ball over 20 times a game is because the refs sneak a 20 lb weight inside the ball when they pass or dribble, and the ball goes everywhere. And Cal could win with four playe...no..make that three. Cal could put Jon Hood, Jared Polson and blindly point out someone else to step on the court and beat the '91 UNLV Rebels by 55 points, because.....he's Cal, and he's SUCH A GREAT X's and O's coach. The best. The G-O-A-T. No, none of UK's losses are attributed to them being soft, causing them to back down and quit when faced with adversity. None of their losses are because they are too lazy to rebound, hustle, or battle, and especially because they are uninspired. Nope. Its ALL the refs fault. Every embarrassing blowout loss this year is all because of the refs. I only hope the NCAA selection committee takes this into consideration and not only lets them into the tournament but gives them the overall #1 seed that they have rightly earned and deserve, as they steamroll their way to their 9th title, because we all know they wont be challenged by anybody. Wildcat, this team has the mental and physical toughness, the marksmanship shooting and rebounding, Cal's championship coaching and motivation, and no-mistake ball control, which will allow them to pummel whoever dares get in their way.

There...is that better?

Once again you ignore everything and are blinded by your hate. I admitted they lost because Arkansas played better. What im saying is. Why is it, they only win at home? Hmm. Questions Questions Questions.

As for Cal? Lol. Alabama should never lose a game. But they do? Your coach sucks.
They don't win on the road because they aren't a good road team and don't get as motivated when they plan on the road. Has nothing to do with officiating. And don't compare Cal to Saban. Saban is on an entirely different level than Cal is. Four titles to one (and he'll have two or three more before UK sees another championship game). Your team had the number one recruiting class this year and you aren't even gonna make the tournament. Bama just won a title with a team full of fill-ins. I dont hate, nor do i have any ill will against UK but I don't wear blue colored glasses either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They don't win on the road because they aren't a good road team and don't get as motivated when they plan on the road. Has nothing to do with officiating. And don't compare Cal to Saban. Saban is on an entirely different level than Cal is. Four titles to one (and he'll have two or three more before UK sees another championship game). Your team had the number one recruiting class this year and you aren't even gonna make the tournament. Bama just won a title with a team full of fill-ins. I dont hate, nor do i have any ill will against UK but I don't wear blue colored glasses either.

Team full of fill ins?? You serious? He has had the number 1 recruiting class every since 2008 except for 2010. And football you have people stay. He should have won 5 straight championships. But you dont. You run into teams that have your number.

Are best player tore his ACL. And the other guys just arent as good as advertised. No leadership. Thats something you always have in football.

Team full of fill ins. LOL
I don't see why everyone is getting bent out of shape. Uk sucks this year. All these pkayers just happened to be busts. Great high school players. But terrible team players. Arkansas likes to hand check. The refs let them do it. If the cats were tougher they would have adapted. But alas they didn't.

There were fouls going all around this game. But the lack of calls wasn't what beat us. We got frustrated and didn't deal well. This season is a bust. Tourney or not. Sucks but its the truth.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Its time to take off the blue goggles.
Ive been saying it all year.
Hopefully you all will finally agree with what ive been saying.

I suppose "gloom and doom", "mr. negativity" , etc, will be closer to right than some others...
I see it. We are not good this year. That is obvious. We might not even make the tournament (it is still a possibility, just not likely) but we can't go to the NCAA and say "We give up on this year. We will not play the rest of our games, we will just wait until next season"

We might as well go down with a fight. Instead of worrying about everything else, let's just hope that the Cats go out with a fight.
[Image:

]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Team full of fill ins?? You serious? He has had the number 1 recruiting class every since 2008 except for 2010. And football you have people stay. He should have won 5 straight championships. But you dont. You run into teams that have your number.

Are best player tore his ACL. And the other guys just arent as good as advertised. No leadership. Thats something you always have in football.

Yeah..Saban had 11 starters to replace and still won it all. And the "We lost Noel" excuse is hilarious. Your team was a "first four out" bubble team with him on it. My coach sucks? Lol..Nick Saban is the best coach in college athletics. On any level or sport. He won a title with Shula's players and now he's winning them with his own. Sabans teams have leadership because he forces players to be leaders.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Team full of fill ins?? You serious? He has had the number 1 recruiting class every since 2008 except for 2010. And football you have people stay. He should have won 5 straight championships. But you dont. You run into teams that have your number.

You and I debating like this reminds me of the old days :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sigh...
Lol ^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah..Saban had 11 starters to replace and still won it all. And the "We lost Noel" excuse is hilarious. Your team was a "first four out" bubble team with him on it. My coach sucks? Lol..Nick Saban is the best coach in college athletics. On any level or sport. He won a title with Shula's players and now he's winning them with his own. Sabans teams have leadership because he forces players to be leaders.

How many of those starters that he replaced was already on the team???? Its different in basketball. His teams have leadership because there forced to stay longer and become better players.

As soon as cal had 2 players stay. Jones and Lamb. They won a title.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How many of those starters that he replaced was already on the team???? Its different in basketball. His teams have leadership because there forced to stay longer and become better players.

As soon as cal had 2 players stay. Jones and Lamb. They won a title.
Well, I have a feeling you will have a few come back next year (even though you may not want them)...As usual we are both wasting our time, and neither of us are going to budge from our stance on anything we debate about..So we may as well call it a truce lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, I have a feeling you will have a few come back next year (even though you may not want them)...As usual we are both wasting our time, and neither of us are going to budge from our stance on anything we debate about..So we may as well call it a truce lol..

From the same crop. Lol.

It think it will do all of them good to come back. But im not for sure thats even possible.
They will have another title next year, just saying.
I think UK is decent.
I'm not going to say they suck.
Cauley-Stein has stepped it up as of late.
If we do not make the tourney, oh well.
If we do make the tourney.. The Cats will be a dangerous team for anyone to play.

Heard the same stuff the year Brandon Knight and T Jones first year.
Some of you are right though..
This bunch is lazy as heck. Cal paid em' too much to come I guess.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its time to take off the blue goggles.
Ive been saying it all year.
Hopefully you all will finally agree with what ive been saying.

I suppose "gloom and doom", "mr. negativity" , etc, will be closer to right than some others...
It's doom and gloom. Get it right.

One more win and one win on the SEC tourney and they are in. To much money involved for the NCAA to keep them out of the tournament with the fan following they will bring no matter what.
^
*doom and gloom