Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Arkansas Updates
Still doesn't change the fact that where playing like shit. Poythress purposely fouled out. He was done.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Still doesn't change the fact that where playing like shit. Poythress purposely fouled out. He was done.
Poythress is one of the most disappointing UK players Ive ever watched. Ive follwed UK basketball for over 30 years and I really thought he'd be very solid, but he plays like he just doesnt care..like he's lost..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's lazy. Plain and simple. He has all the talent in the world. The body. Just no self motivation.

As for wcs. I have never seen someone that big spend that much time falling.down. your not getting the calls. Play strong.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He's lazy. Plain and simple. He has all the talent in the world. The body. Just no self motivation.

As for wcs. I have never seen someone that big spend that much time falling.down. your not getting the calls. Play strong.
Great post. I could not agree more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This wraps it up for UK IMO unless they make an SEC tourney run.
The only thing that gets them in the tourney now is a win over Florida and thats not going to happen. We may have got by with a close loss today, but weve been absoloutly dominated.
As ive said time and time again, this team is going no where fast, and week after week someone tries to convince me there "turning it around".

I hate being right about UK sucking, but its time to come to the realist side of things.
Love when refs call touch fouls the past 2 minutes.
2014 please hurry.
Every Kentucky player falls on layups. Idk what they was expecting today offciating wise. But u cant get rebounds laying on the ground.