Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(25) Notre Dame 104 - (11) Louisville 101 (5 OT)
Final in 5 OT's
I can honestly say that this is the craziest game that I have ever seen!! The Grant kid scores 12 points in 47 seconds to tie the game and put into OT and then it goes 5 OTs!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Best game I've ever watched
baller4lyfe Wrote:Best game I've ever watched

You must not watch many games. This was a game on how not to play. UofL's selfish players cost them a W!
One of the best games Ive saw "in awhile". Louisville played the better game until the last 47 seconds. They played good defense on grant but he wanted it and made it happen some how. Big time shots from both teams led to 5 OT's, wow! Notre Dame would take a punch and return one. UL missed to many free throws is what this game boiled down too. Blame it on selfishness or whatever but freethrows is what cost UL the game. Had they made free throws they game would have ended in regulation. Btw hats off to the big guys Chane tonight! Absolute man child in this game. Just cant beat the Irish at the home court.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Louisville didn't make their free throws??

Wow.....that's normally one thing that puts them over the top.
Another marathon game in the big east!
Do you all remember syracuse uconn!!!
Big Don Wrote:You must not watch many games. This was a game on how not to play. UofL's selfish players cost them a W!

So are you seriously saying this wasn't a good game?

LOLOLOL @ you. By the way, I watch a lot of basketball games, and this was a damn good one. Don't let your hate for Louisville blind you.....
Poor Loserville.
Slowly sliding farther and farther down.
Louisville would have won this game 4 times if not for "RUSSDICULOUS". Smiths' decision making was the worst I've seen "in awhile". What a go to guy!
Louisville probably missed 15 FT! Yes that got them beat. Had Russ made every shot he shot tonight we were still beat. Its @ND its just meant for UL to lose there. Luck of the Irish brought them back time and time again. As oddly as it sounds I honestly dont want my team in the top 10 come march madness. And how the guy above can say this wasnt a good game? By far the best game in 3 years atleast!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Louisville probably missed 15 FT! Yes that got them beat. Had Russ made every shot he shot tonight we were still beat. Its @ND its just meant for UL to lose there. Luck of the Irish brought them back time and time again. As oddly as it sounds I honestly dont want my team in the top 10 come march madness. And how the guy above can say this wasnt a good game? By far the best game in 3 years atleast!

I would have to say that it was a very entertaining game. The interactions between Smith and Pitino themselves are worth the price of admission. Smith is a very dangerous player, not only for the opponents, but for Louisville as well.

:yesno:
loved watching this game, it was totally insane!
theVILLE Wrote:Louisville probably missed 15 FT! Yes that got them beat. Had Russ made every shot he shot tonight we were still beat. Its @ND its just meant for UL to lose there. Luck of the Irish brought them back time and time again. As oddly as it sounds I honestly dont want my team in the top 10 come march madness. And how the guy above can say this wasnt a good game? By far the best game in 3 years atleast!

Neither team shot FT's well. I think UL missed two more than ND. Really just poor decisions made by UL.
Longest game in Louisville history???
Greatest game played in the last 20 years!
^No way! I'll admit it was a great game and very entertaining, but Syracuse-UConn was way better IMO.
Fatt Jones Wrote:I would have to say that it was a very entertaining game. The interactions between Smith and Pitino themselves are worth the price of admission. Smith is a very dangerous player, not only for the opponents, but for Louisville as well.

:yesno:

I agree with that comment! Everyonw has an off game though. It happens. I see no shame in going to south bend and getting beat in 5 OT's though. Proud of them for the hustle. Its a magical place for the irish
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Downtown10 Wrote:Neither team shot FT's well. I think UL missed two more than ND. Really just poor decisions made by UL.

Outside of Chane I agree with that he played a great game. Russ is russ. You have to take the bad with the good. The deep 3 point shot? That wasnt that bad I didnt think. The layup he missed was bad and all he had to do was hold the ball. Thats why Siva makes us better
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
RoShamBo Wrote:^No way! I'll admit it was a great game and very entertaining, but Syracuse-UConn was way better IMO.

Thanks for the post. It gets wearying trying to point out all
the silliness that some people can post on here "greatest game in the last 20 years". Great game to watch, not so well played. Syracuse-UConn was a great game. And was well played.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/m...yLewis.jpg]

Great pic, you should make it your avatar, it's PERFECT for you.
Go Irish!!!!

Notre Dame 2-0 against the bluegrass state.... In BASKETBALL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]