•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 UK Football Recruiting
I wrote this for bleacher report.. there was some more talking about stoops in the opening article, took that out because it was irrelevant to this thread. But here, thought I might as well share the targets part of it:

They have filled up twenty-one scholarship spots, but have seven left to fill. I am going to examine several players who could end up filling these positions.

Blake Bone:

Blake Bone is an incredibly skilled 4 star WR who has an offer from Kentucky. He is from Woodruf, South Carolina. Other notable offers are from Clemson, South Carolina, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Louisville. He would be a huge pickup for Kentucky, considering the lack of talent at wide receiver. In my opinion, he is one of Kentucky's priorities.

Matt Elam:

Matt Elam is an in-state guy from Elizabethtown, Kentucky that the Wildcats need to get. He is an absolutely dominate defensive tackle, and is ranked a 5 star by 24/7. A main priority of Kentucky is getting players from the state to stay home and play for the Wildcats. Matt Elam also has offers from big name schools such as Alabama, Notre Dame, and Ohio State. Because of the fact that he has such an impressive offer list, he will not be an easy get for Kentucky. However, Kentucky is definitely still in the race for him.

Braxton Berrios:

Braxton Berrios out of Raleigh, North Carolina is another highly recruited wide receiver. Like I said earlier, wide receiver is a position where Kentucky desperately needs talented players, especially while running the air raid offense. He is a 4 star by Rivals. Kentucky has been recruiting him heavily, but so have many other schools. Some of his biggest offers besides Kentucky include Clemson, Ohio State, Tennessee, and South Carolina.

Moral Stephens:

It seems like there are many wide receivers on this list, but that just goes to show how much Kentucky needs talent at that position. Moral Stephens is a 4 star wide receiver by Rivals. Other offers besides Kentucky include Clemson, LSU, and South Carolina. Obviously a very great offer list, but Kentucky is still in the race to get this huge talent.

TJ Harrell:

TJ Harrell is listed as a 3 star athlete on Rivals. He would be an amazing add to the air raid offense and could no doubt excel under it. The Tampa, Florida native has offers that include Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt.

Avery Gennesy:

Another huge offensive lineman target for Kentucky comes in Avery Gennesy. He is a 4 star JUCO player out East Mississippi C.C., where Kentucky's defensive line coach, Jimmy Brumbaugh, came to Kentucky from. Kentucky's defensive end Za'Darius Smith also played there before joining the Cats in Lexington. Besides Kentucky, he has offers from schools including Georgia, Ohio State, and Oklahoma.

Nick Kurtz:

Yet another wide receiver that has a Kentucky offer is Nick Kurtz. He is a 4 star JUCO player from Grossmont C.C. This outstanding athlete has received offers including Kentucky, Kansas State, Oregon, and Texas Tech. He would definitely be a nice pick up for the Cats.

There you go. Those are seven players who could fill the final five spots in the Kentucky football 2014 recruiting class. Coach Stoops is finally giving Kentucky fans something to be excited about with the excellent recruiting he has been brewing up, and I assume that he will finish off this wonderful class with some very talented players.
[Image:

]
Drew Barker & Matt Elam received their offer letters through the mail today, which pretty much says we are holding a spot for you. Elam also received his from Alabama & Ohio State. As well, Elam didn't photo shop his letter from UK, which had Stoops' cell phone # at the bottom. He has since edited it but I'd imagine the damage is done & Stoops phone has blown up. A shame people capitalize on such a subconscious omission by a teenager.

Blake Bone announced his decision has been made & discussed with his family. Ultimately will announce such within the next few weeks.

I should add that it appears Moral Stephens interest is high but due to UK's involvement with Bone & Baker, he is not a take at this time. Stephens is such a big body that many schools involved are projecting him as a tight end including UK. Stephens wants to play WR at the next level & this factor into where he lands.
Please explain how we have 28 scholarships available this season??? To my knowledge we only have 27. The reason being we signed 23 last season which leaves us 2 left over from last class that can back date that last class and of course 25 for this season which adds up to a total of 27 not 28. So enlighten me to as how you came up with 28. Thanks. Also I would love for it to be 28 instead of 27. I just don't believe it is.
sportsguru4u Wrote:Please explain how we have 28 scholarships available this season??? To my knowledge we only have 27. The reason being we signed 23 last season which leaves us 2 left over from last class that can back date that last class and of course 25 for this season which adds up to a total of 27 not 28. So enlighten me to as how you came up with 28. Thanks. Also I would love for it to be 28 instead of 27. I just don't believe it is.

Who said it's 28?? From all indications that I'm aware of it's 27.
Guys that enroll early count toward the year before, wouldn't guys like Smith and Phillips count toward 2012?
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:I wrote this for bleacher report.. there was some more talking about stoops in the opening article, took that out because it was irrelevant to this thread. But here, thought I might as well share the targets part of it:

They have filled up twenty-one scholarship spots, but have seven left to fill. I am going to examine several players who could end up filling these positions.

Blake Bone:

Blake Bone is an incredibly skilled 4 star WR who has an offer from Kentucky. He is from Woodruf, South Carolina. Other notable offers are from Clemson, South Carolina, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Louisville. He would be a huge pickup for Kentucky, considering the lack of talent at wide receiver. In my opinion, he is one of Kentucky's priorities.

Matt Elam:

Matt Elam is an in-state guy from Elizabethtown, Kentucky that the Wildcats need to get. He is an absolutely dominate defensive tackle, and is ranked a 5 star by 24/7. A main priority of Kentucky is getting players from the state to stay home and play for the Wildcats. Matt Elam also has offers from big name schools such as Alabama, Notre Dame, and Ohio State. Because of the fact that he has such an impressive offer list, he will not be an easy get for Kentucky. However, Kentucky is definitely still in the race for him.

Braxton Berrios:

Braxton Berrios out of Raleigh, North Carolina is another highly recruited wide receiver. Like I said earlier, wide receiver is a position where Kentucky desperately needs talented players, especially while running the air raid offense. He is a 4 star by Rivals. Kentucky has been recruiting him heavily, but so have many other schools. Some of his biggest offers besides Kentucky include Clemson, Ohio State, Tennessee, and South Carolina.

Moral Stephens:

It seems like there are many wide receivers on this list, but that just goes to show how much Kentucky needs talent at that position. Moral Stephens is a 4 star wide receiver by Rivals. Other offers besides Kentucky include Clemson, LSU, and South Carolina. Obviously a very great offer list, but Kentucky is still in the race to get this huge talent.

TJ Harrell:

TJ Harrell is listed as a 3 star athlete on Rivals. He would be an amazing add to the air raid offense and could no doubt excel under it. The Tampa, Florida native has offers that include Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt.

Avery Gennesy:

Another huge offensive lineman target for Kentucky comes in Avery Gennesy. He is a 4 star JUCO player out East Mississippi C.C., where Kentucky's defensive line coach, Jimmy Brumbaugh, came to Kentucky from. Kentucky's defensive end Za'Darius Smith also played there before joining the Cats in Lexington. Besides Kentucky, he has offers from schools including Georgia, Ohio State, and Oklahoma.

Nick Kurtz:

Yet another wide receiver that has a Kentucky offer is Nick Kurtz. He is a 4 star JUCO player from Grossmont C.C. This outstanding athlete has received offers including Kentucky, Kansas State, Oregon, and Texas Tech. He would definitely be a nice pick up for the Cats.

There you go. Those are seven players who could fill the final five spots in the Kentucky football 2014 recruiting class. Coach Stoops is finally giving Kentucky fans something to be excited about with the excellent recruiting he has been brewing up, and I assume that he will finish off this wonderful class with some very talented players.

Made a major mistake on this. I said we have filled 22 scholarships and had 7 left, even though I knew we only have five left. Just typed it wrong.
[Image:

]
The Blue Blur Wrote:Who said it's 28?? From all indications that I'm aware of it's 27.

It could be 28 though.

I asked Justin Rowland of Rivals the other day how many scholarship spots we had left (Right after Richardson committed) and he said 5, possibly 6.

So we could sign 28 apparently. Just probably 27.
[Image:

]
Well, if it wasn't 28 before, it probably is now because 2013 commit OL Justin Day from South Aiken HS in Aiken, South Carolina has decided to go to Georgia Military JC before coming to Kentucky so that he can work on his grades as well as beef up for the SEC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
WR Bagley could make college decision soon

Justin Rowland
CatsIllustrated.com Football Recruiting Analyst

Vero Beach (Fla.) receiver Javonte Bagley was one of the top performers at a recent Kentucky camp and there's a chance he could be nearing a decision.

If he does decide soon that could be good news for Kentucky.

"Kentucky, USF and Wake Forest are my three favorites," Bagley said, noting that all three of those schools have offered. "I'm not sure when I'm going to (make a decision). I'm enjoying the process but I should be doing it pretty soon."

Bagley has been to Kentucky and USF but he has never visited Wake Forest. He does not have any plans to visit Wake Forest in the immediate future though if he decides to take official visits then the Demon Deacons could be in line for a visit.

Bowling Green, Marshall, FAU, FIU, South Alabama, Memphis and Appalachian State are the other schools that have offered Bagley, who has run the 40-yard dash in 4.51 seconds.

The 2014 wide receiver said he was very pleased with his performance at the Kentucky camp. The Wildcats had offered him all the way back during the spring.

"The coaches told me I really impressed them. They liked what I did," he said. "I got to see the whole school. I think it's a nice campus."

Defensive coordinator D.J. Eliot is recruiting the Vero Beach (Fla.) prospect but Bagley has also spoken with head coach Mark Stoops. He said much of the communication has been online to date.

"I like coach Eliot a lot. He seems like a real nice guy and a good coach," he said.

One of the big selling points for Kentucky is the offense. Bagley said the Air Raid in Lexington is similar to the Vero Beach offense. He likes that and he likes the fact that the Cats need some size at the receiver position.

Bagley said he's open to leaving Florida for college and went so far as to say location "doesn't really matter" to him.

"I like USF a lot too and that's in case I decide I want to stay in Florida," he added.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1531680
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JUCO receiver Bentley plans Kentucky visit

Justin Rowland

Kentucky will probably add two more receivers to their current recruiting haul and there's a chance the coaching staff could try to add a junior college wide-out.

If they do move in that direction then Jarvis Bentley could be a prime target.

At 6-foot-5 and 195-pounds Bentley has the kind of height that UK could use. Kentucky has taken several slot options the last two classes but have not added a player with Bentley's length.

Last month Bentley listed a top three of Kentucky, Missouri and Troy, saying those schools topped his list because of their wide open passing attacks. When Cats Illustrated caught up with him this week Bentley said his top three remains unchanged and no one school is ahead of the others.

"They all spread the ball around. They give it to the receivers a lot and that's the same style of offense we run at the junior college," he said.

Receivers coach Tommy Mainord is recruiting Bentley for Kentucky but it's worth noting that there has not been much contact between the two since the spring when the Wildcats offered the Fulton (Miss.) Itawamba C.C. prospect.

"They offered me over the phone," Bentley said of Kentucky. "They were talking about the school and how great it was. They had 50,000 attend their spring game and they were telling me how great the guys are and the coaches. They said they're a family. It's more of a family kind of place and they want me to feel real welcome there."

Bentley said he will "definitely" take an official visit to Kentucky. He said it's likely he will take all of his officials before making a decision.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1531685
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats, Cards among players for athlete Harrell

Justin Rowland

T.J. Harrell has been one of the most talented prospects on Kentucky's recruiting board for quite some time. The Wildcats appear to have some staying power on his list.

Harrell is done with college visits for the summer with practice at Tampa (Fla.) Catholic beginning on Monday. His focus will be entirely on his season and helping his team reach its goals.

With a busy summer almost behind him the 6-foot-1, 210-pound athlete has a lot to think about and a lot of information to sift through. While the picture is not entirely clear Harrell told Cats Illustrated this week that he's starting to get a better idea of where everything stands.

"It changes every other week, I'm not going to lie to you," Harrell said with a laugh. "Right now it's between Florida State, Louisville and Kentucky. Ole Miss is coming into the picture and so did Texas Tech and West Virginia. They're still in the picture. I haven't even seen those last couple of schools so I still want to do that. But I really do like Louisville, Florida State and Kentucky."

Harrell said he will take all five of his official visits after his football season so his recruitment is likely to stretch out close to Signing Day. He said it's likely he will take officials to Kentucky, Louisville, Florida State, West Virginia and either Texas Tech or Ole Miss. Harrell added that he's more likely to visit Ole Miss than Texas Tech.

While six schools are in play three clearly have the edge at the present date.

"Florida State is tied with Louisville right now," Harrell said. "One reason is they stay on me. Their coaches stay in contact with me. At the same time I've seen that school probably more than any other school on my list. They're definitely staying up there. A guy on my team is committed and he's always saying, 'Fear the spear.'

"Louisville, there's a guy up there, we call him Rich Boy. Richard Benjamin. That's somebody I grew up with. Some people say they grew up with somebody when they really just know that person. No, no, no. We grew up together and all that. We played little league together. That's a big impact. He's about to take a starting position there and they've told me I can do the same thing. It's not just that. Coach (Charlie) Strong is a hell of a coach. The whole rest of their coaching staff is good too."

Kentucky has always been in play but recently Harrell announced on Twitter that the Wildcats had made a big move on his list.

"It was really a talk with one of my coaches," Harrell said. "Not just that. I talked with coach (Chad) Scott a couple of times. But my coach pulled me aside. He's going to be another guy that's going to be a major factor in the school I choose. He's said Kentucky's on the rise. I've heard a lot of different stuff about Kentucky. It's really gotten me to consider them quite strongly. Also I've been talking to coaches and other people."

Florida State has offered Harrell as a running back but has told him that they could move him to the defensive side of the ball if that doesn't work out. Louisville is the exact opposite, telling Harrell he would start at defensive back with the potential to move to offense if circumstances change. Kentucky has been open to recruiting Harrell as an athlete.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1531688
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Well, if it wasn't 28 before, it probably is now because 2013 commit OL Justin Day from South Aiken HS in Aiken, South Carolina has decided to go to Georgia Military JC before coming to Kentucky so that he can work on his grades as well as beef up for the SEC.

Actually Day & Bell's scholarships count no matter where they go as they signed national letters of intent. The teetering between 27 & 28 rest solely on Melvin Lewis' availability & eligibility. Lewis did not sign a LOI but an agreement of financial aid or something. I've not heard anything concrete on Lewis, yet.
Thanks for the clarification on the scholarship count. The number will end up being 27 as Lewis is doing well in his class and will report on AUG 15th. He is on the official roster as well.
sportsguru4u Wrote:Thanks for the clarification on the scholarship count. The number will end up being 27 as Lewis is doing well in his class and will report on AUG 15th. He is on the official roster as well.

As is Justin Day & Alvonte Bell, but I can assure you they didn't qualify.
As today was media day, there was a numerical roster that was passed out to members of the media. Day & Bell, neither appeared on that roster.

Melvin Lewis did appear on the roster but is not in Lexington, as is not Nate Willis. Both have finished up their summer course work & are waiting to make sure they've passed their classes, thus being eligible. If they have both are expected on campus by the 15th.
That was the OFFICIAL ROSTER that was passed out today. In which I was referring to DAY and BELL not making it. Also Willis and Lewis will be here on the 15th and are expected to be academically eligible.
sportsguru4u Wrote:That was the OFFICIAL ROSTER that was passed out today. In which I was referring to DAY and BELL not making it. Also Willis and Lewis will be here on the 15th and are expected to be academically eligible.

So you got to see the roster, a day before media day???
UK's staff is very confident in Blake Bone, & hints are starting to drop. This is 100% done & over, but all signs are pointing that direction.

Drew Barker tweeted tonight that a Yahtzee is brewing.

It appears that UK would take both Marcelys Jones & Alvin Gennessey if the opportunity arises. So with Bone on board (pure assumption) that would leave us with only 4 scholarships, which would be fluid between 1-2 WR's, 1-2 OL, & 1 DL (Matt Elam). If it's only 1 OL & 1 WR or we get 28 scholarships the other will be a DB, which has pretty much been narrowed to D.J. Smith, T.J. Harrell, & Marshon Lattimore. I suspect that the last 4 or 5 commits won't be known until after the season, & some may even play out all the way to NSD.

UK's staff & those close to Elam, are feeling more so confident about Elam after the recent mid-July camp. UK will inevitably hold a spot for Elam, despite not knowing for sure until the Army All-American game. Well the staff may know, but that info won't be leaked to us fans as Elam signed a contract with the game to keep it quiet & not let his commitment known until the game. Would be nice to see him, pull a UK hat out of a row of Bama', OSU, & Notre Dame on national TV.
^^^Should read this is not or isn't over

JUCO 4* OT Avery Gennesey announced today that Ohio State & UK would be two of his 5 official visits this fall. Plans to visit for the Louisville game, as does most our commits.
You do realize that when I posted this the Roster was handed out just seconds before this to the media so not the day before just seconds afterwards at the conference lucheon thingy. You need to get the dates straight.
Lewis is still taking his summer class it ends next week WED? Willis has finished his 3 summer classes and awaits final word on his grades tomorrow on FRI. Lewis has said he is doing very well in his ENGLISH class that he is taking so no worries. Willis has passed one of the three classes for sure already and is awaiting the grades on the other two classes which he will know tomorrow.
sportsguru4u Wrote:You do realize that when I posted this the Roster was handed out just seconds before this to the media so not the day before just seconds afterwards at the conference lucheon thingy. You need to get the dates straight.
My bad, I did not realize that. I got em' straight now, no need to get hostile.
Sorry I did not mean to seem hostile :Thumbs::welcome:
sportsguru4u Wrote:Sorry I did not mean to seem hostile :Thumbs::welcome:

No harm, no foul. We're all good bud.
Willis has stated yesterday that it wouldn't be today but rather Monday before he knows anything solid about his classes. So hopefully he will have all of that wrapped up Monday and be on his way the following day. :rockon:
Willis watch continues as this gloomy Monday progresses on. However, Melvin Lewis is eligible & will be at UK by this week's end. Which also means we will only be signing 27 instead of 28 in the 2014 class.
Willis tweeted he has been cleared to go to UK.
Our defense just got a lot better. Willis is a beast. He will end up being a starter.
Four-star offensive lineman plans UK visit

Justin Rowland

Four-star junior college offensive lineman Avery Gennesy has instant contributor written all over him and he knows of two official visits he will be taking.

Those visits will be sooner rather than later.

"They'll have to be," Gennesy explained. "I'm not going to have time after the season."

That's because the 6-foot-5, 315-pound tackle is hoping he can graduate from East Mississippi C.C. in December, which would allow him to enroll in a four-star school a semester early. Considering Gennesy expects to compete for a starting spot somewhere right away that extra time could be crucial.

While Gennesy doesn't have any favorites he's always spoken very highly of Kentucky.

It's easy to understand why. Defensive line coach Jimmy Brumbaugh was one of his assistants at East Mississippi and he also knows Za'Darius Smith well.

"We haven't talked in a while though," Gennesy said of the new UK defensive end and himself. "But I talk to coach Brumbaugh every week. He's been telling me how it's a good place and how I would fit in good there. It sounds good."

The potential to play early in the SEC also sounds good, Gennesy said. But he hasn't visited the school and won't know how he feels about it until he gets up there.

Gennesy indicated to West region analyst Rob Cassidy this week that he's likely to take an official visit to Kentucky for the weekend of the Louisville game.

That should be quite the event with a host of other top prospects from the 2014 and 2015 classes. But no one has the potential to contribute as early as Gennesy because of his physical maturity and experience on the field.

"I'm also going to take an official visit to Ohio State," he said. "And Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas Tech and a few others are the main ones (recruiting him)."

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1534644
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Obviously the big recent recruiting development was Nick Glass backing out of his pledge to Georgia. UK benefited from one UGA decommit earlier in the year (Stanley Williams). Could they again?

I know there were some questions about whether Glass would actually consider other schools because of how actively he's recruited other players for the Dawgs. But that doesn't always tell us a lot these days. Kids put up one act on the surface and it doesn't always reveal what's going on behind the scenes. Another example would be Gary Wunderlich, a kicker that was aggressively recruiting for UVa but just flipped to Ole Miss. Happens increasingly.

So, much earlier in the year I was told Glass was a corner target. Now if UK continues to recruit him it's probably as an athlete. Very difficult to peg where he would play on defense but I don't think it will be corner based on what I was told last night. Don't want to speculate and have been asked not to.

UK cannot put all their eggs in this basket because Glass is not a slam dunk to qualify, but I would not be surprised if he does. Georgia didn't push him out the door but they weren't begging him to stay, either. Largely because they have other options and would prefer not to take the academic risk. That's something Kentucky may be willing to do, depending on how the numbers shake out elsewhere. Ideally this runs its course, UK finds out about numbers at other positions, gets him late and he qualifies. Best case scenario. Glass will tell you he's totally open right now but I'd expect UK to be on the short list if they want him.

Five schools are apparently in play with Braxton Berrios. In no particular order: Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, South Carolina and Miami. It's a very difficult recruitment to figure with so many factors in play. I'll run down some of the pros and cons of each according to a couple of people that know Berrios, though even some of this is speculation on their part and inference, because he hasn't talked to many people about what he's thinking.

Kentucky: Probably the offense he's best-suited to play in. Has a good bond with Barker and some other UK commits, notably Snodgrass. His trip to Kentucky was probably his best visit to that point. On the flip side, Kentucky has two slot receivers already committed and the program doesn't have the visibility of some of the others, at least yet.

Miami: Berrios grew up a fan of the "U" and he is definitely the kind of guy that could see himself playing there. On the flip side there are a lot of people in his ear telling him that it's not the place for him and the offense isn't ideal. Sources are going back and forth on just how significant a player Miami is in this one. Before they offered Berrios reportedly had real concerns about Miami, which were just mentioned. And on top of that did they wait too long? However, reportedly that's the only official visit he's sure of, so that could be telling. That's the kind of evidence that in hindsight makes you think, "Why didn't we see that coming?"

Ohio State: That's the kind of stage Berrios really likes and the program's allure is clear to him. However, he isn't going to catch a lot of passes in that offense. More importantly he is not a huge priority for the Buckeyes right now. As recently as about a week or two ago someone told me that if Berrios wanted to commit they weren't sure whether they would accept or slow play.

Oregon: The newbie of the bunch and the dark horse. I'm not sure whether Berrios visited the school while he was out at The Opening. Could be an official visit he takes. Oregon's new staff still has a lot of continuity from the Chip Kelly years and the only difference is they plan to open up the offense a little more in the passing game, which could be a plus.

South Carolina: I said a while back that I thought they would be the front runner if Barker had committed there. South Carolina has been on Berrios for as long as just about anyone and he knows some folks down there from the recruiting process. I don't think the offense is as good a fit as UK's but it's better than Miami or OSU's. Not sure they are as high on his list as they once were but still a very serious possibility for him.

So the above information is what I have, and your conclusion is as good as mine.

Blake Bone's announcement could come any time - today, tomorrow or three weeks from now - and no reason to believe UK won't be the choice. I still can't confirm that he has informed the coaches of his decision but again Terry Googer to USC will lead to UK as the obvious landing spot.

The three schools to watch with Dorian Baker are Kentucky, Louisville and Ohio State. If the Buckeyes offer, and I don't expect them to, then it could really change things. But he was at FNL in Columbus and while he impressed he didn't pick up an offer, so that's telling. Berrios did.

Kentucky is number one and while it's not a slam dunk it does look very good. Louisville may be second right now I'm hearing, but Baker prefers the SEC and the coaching staff at UK. I don't expect him to mess around with many Big Ten schools, although he has a connection to Minnesota's football team that I'm not totally knowledgeable about. Not sure when he wants to make a decision but it could be sooner rather than later if Bone hops on board and it becomes clear UK has just one more receiver spot.

Matt Elam's fall visit plans:

Kentucky
October 12 vs. Alabama (unofficial)
December 14 (official)

Alabama
November 9 vs. LSU
December (official)

Notre Dame
October 19 vs. USC (official)
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next