Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Players to step up for Valley next year
who will help the wildcats out next season
hmm
Daniel Harmen? i think thats how you spell his name, from what i saw, the guy is a great running back, and from experience i would know, hes quicker than lighting.... so i think he'll help valley, but we'll have to wait and see
You know I know the guy he is my friend and everthing but you know people puts him above other players! But really a truthly about it high school is alot different then grade school! Virgie play midgets, Daniel will find this out his self! Everyone is alot stronger and alot ruffer!
harmon will be jus fine to much talent in the incoming freshman and sophmore class for him not to excel
Never seen him play football, but I've heard hes a pretty good athelte.
true, he is a great athlete, but hes supposed to be a freshman or a sophmore isn't he?
Dont just talk about one athelte, even if it is daniel harmon, it is an entire football team and the other income freshmen that will need to step up......like the freshmen going to be sophmores like tyler johnson.....He has to step up big because he is gonna more than likley be the starting QB and only gonna be a sophmore.....and sophmores going to be juniors and so on to keep the Valley reputation alive.....basically we need more than just one superstar we need a TEAM WITH A BIG HEART AND DESIRE TO PLAY THE GAME OF FOOTBALL........THE GREATEST GAME AROUND.......
Daniel Harmon is a really good football player but if u do look at the whole team there is a bunch of talent..I think that Taylor Newsome is also a good player and J.P. I think his name is... But thats enough for Virgie what about Dorton they have loads a talent to...Logan Bryant is great also. Matt Adkins, Nathan Mullins, Anthony Damron, and I'm sure that there are more...
Yes virgie has great players so does dorton but you will need both of them teams to help get valley to the playoffs again
the only players coming up in the two programs are daniel harmon , cody mitchell, taylor newsome and potentially logan bryant, and nathan mullins

jp matt and anthony damron will never make it in hight school football imo
Corey Mullins from dorton has been in the weight room and have inproved alot i think if he keeps growing he will be a good player for shelby valley's football team....thats if he sticks with it
I heard that alot of dorton players are pleased to hear that ben howard is shleby valley's new head coach
guys i hate to say it but daniel is one of my good friends and he is coming to pikeville next year
J Mullins..check your pm box