Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young players to step up for the Panthers next season?
lol i'd say alot of people would.... do they have a cut to make the team there?
i would like to know that too
what schools do have cuts for their f-ball team?
hahahahahah St X would get blown out by SLC......
Lol well i dont know about a blow out.... but it would deffinatley be bad
Whoa!!! back up Morando does not have a big ego he is probably the shiest person i know
Morando is a quiet person unless u know him well
i think that a lot of our freshman will step up
plus you have to remember we have the eighth graders starting next year too
but i think that next year we'll have a great season or atleast i hope
the best freshman plyrs so far i would have to say are the Honaker twins, McCoy, Gillespie, and maybe Chunk
I dont see any of the 8th graders doing much this year....
Besides Trey Branham, there are none to step up PB42
T-Blankenship78 Wrote:Besides Trey Branham, there are none to step up PB42

I totally forgot about Trey, he can make some noise if he keeps workin out
Trey is HUGE
he should be making some noise on the team as a freshman
Yes i agree about the freshamn statement but u have to also consider ritchie dont forget about him and for trey i think if he dont get away from the big head i think he will have some problems i heard him and gillespie dont get along to good and with two other frehman on the team that will be sophmores
i hope him and gilliespie can work things out because they make incredible lineman at such a young age
they should be good in the years to come
dirty30 Wrote:i hope him and gilliespie can work things out because they make incredible lineman at such a young age
they should be good in the years to come

Oh yeah trey is a stout lil player and will be great in a few years to come and will be good next year. So is gelliespie...he is a great player and can be a huge asset to the team in future years. Thoes two will be big statements for the Line...maby not next year but sometime and maby sometime soon!
Thanx for the comment their country boy, i hope that is true but today at practice everybody looked good they wur all hungry for hits but the one wanting them most was Will Lockhart watch out fo him at the new linebacker position someone will be hurt by that boy this year
Thanx for the comment their country boy, i hope that is true but today at practice everybody looked good they wur all hungry for hits but the one wanting them most was Will Lockhart watch out fo him at the new linebacker position someone will be hurt by that boy this year
I might stop by and watch some of the practices, to see how the Panthers will look this upcoming season.
LOL is the Rictchie not going to grace us with his presence this year on the field?
He is like god... he can be on the feild and watching at the same time.
Haha well now i wouldn't say that.... some people may find that a little offending there TB78
T-Blankenship78 Wrote:He is like god... he can be on the feild and watching at the same time.

Who, Ritchie?
Now thats funny, he is far from that...He would be lucky to get any further than the sidelines if he played! Except for maybe on the scout team, lol...
lol
Haha im pretty sure he made it past the sideline a few times last year now didn't he?
haha just a few times...not much though...rumors are now that the coach wants to turn him into a QB
lol
go pikeville freshman, yall are gonna be awsome
fields, richie, mccoy, sands, brinker, walker, elliot , shockey , and all the rest

epc#24