Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central Soccer 2005
Predictions on our upcoming season.
IMO i think we will b tough next year with the team already getting together on their own time and working on some things we should c a BIG improvment in our team. I think we will win district and idk about region b/c South Laurel is realy realy though i think Corbin was like Pikeville and lost a bunch of ppl which you still have North Laurel to worry aobut to should b interesting.
Pike Central should be decent next year and should have a better record then this past season. With Pikeville suffering a huge lost due to seniors graduating, Pike Central has the odds to win next years 32nd District Championship.
I think Central is the favorite to win the district coming in to next season with Pikeville losing so many seniors and Valley collapsing last season. But watch out for Perry Central they are returning a lot of starters also. Sorry 15thregionslammabamma there is no chance of Central winning Region. Besides South Laurel there is also Corbin and North Laurel who are also good, well coached team in our region.
No chance in Pike Central winning region, If S.L. and Corbin have good teams this upcoming year, PC will go out First Round.
pc soccer will be alright.... we still have to work on alot of things....expecially our midfield....valley might have a shot....they might get a few foreign players to play
You can almost put money that Valley will get some foreign players, they will do anything to win.
The reason they get so many foreign players is because the person who runs the foreign exchange program lives in the Shelby Valley district so naturally more foreign players will go there rather than other schools. But their havent always made that much a difference. Besides Daniel from Brazil, and that Columbian kid who played two years ago they havent had that many good foreign talent. Its hard for one great player to make a difference when they dont have any support.
IMO T.J. Yates will be ok.....But he is first going to have to get his attitude straight or he will be off that field in a hurry.....if hes gonna run his mouth he better have more than soccer skills to back it up or he will end up bruised and bloodied.....but overall hes a good player
IMO i dont think yates is that good, he isnt bad, just not as good as people think....he is just really aggressive. Most players in Eastern Kentucky are overated due to the fact that most people around here don't know exactly how high school soccer should be played.
With our biggest threat in district not going to be a prob. because Pikeville lost all of their good players and i think that valley is not even in the contest especially with all of the improvements we are making and how we are starting to get together to practice we will be more than ready to win district in 2005
"alleysplat" Wrote:With our biggest threat in district not going to be a prob. because Pikeville lost all of their good players and i think that valley is not even in the contest especially with all of the improvements we are making and how we are starting to get together to practice we will be more than ready to win district in 2005

You all are forgetting about Perry Central. They were IMO the second best team in the 32nd District last season and unlike Pikeville are not losing that much talent. They split the regular season series with Pikeville and their match in the first round of the District playoffs was a very close one also.
i believe the final this year should have been perry central and pikeville...i agree with durden...perry central was the second best team in the district..and not taking anything away from pc...but how can you be so sure about you all winning next year when you all only won 1 game? i dont see it....i think perry will take it next year
pike central has a very good chance of winning ..... they have good players like aaron, t.j., tony and carlos pacheco , dakota , and james ......... hey we almost beat u guys in the championship .... we might of just won 1 game but we give pikeville a good game every time we played ..... most of the time somebody's dad was the referee .... now tell me how thats fair ......
There was only one players dad who refs..and by the way..he was not allowed to ref pikeville games, especially a district games- All games he stood in the bleachers taping our games..so how could he be a ref?....and the only decent players you all have are the middle D, tony who needs to be biger to be better so he wont get knocked around, but he has good foot skills...carlos he can not run at all, but has a good foot...and as for TJ, if he didnt think he was better then he actually is....he could help you all more..maybe if he cuts that pony tail of his it could get better..because one thing i can guarantee...hes not a great player...but not taking anything away..i think perry and central in the final...it'l be close, but i think perry has a stronger schedule and more experience
LOL i know we wont win region i was just hoping and being optimistic lol but yeah Perry will b a very good team next year it will b a realy good game us and Perry. yeah Tony is realy realy good and would help him if he was bigger but he cant help it nor can i lol were just lil ppl lol and im a leperchaun i still think thats hilarous. But yeah i think that us working now will help us in the long run next season.
pike central soccer is going to be pretty good next year
look out pikeville and valley....could be a good game next season
watched from the stands my @*$$.......he reffed the last regular season game...and the the first game...the guy didnt call crap for us...half of pikevilles goals againts us were offsides....u all know this dont act stupid....the fouls were called mostly on us tony would get kncked down and nothin....michael hull or whatever his name is got his butt knocked down and they called a foul but that kid got mad haha and knocked him back down with a big smile on his face braggin for something like that how funny the gu was like 2 times bigger lol.....yeah so anyways dont say that rikki or ricky whatever dad was watchin from the stands b/c thats complete bull****
i need to work on my size?? ....... man it doesnt matter what size i am ill still go by u like nothing
yea you need to work on your size....if you ever want to play at the next level the defenders will kick your *censored*.....trust me....u better put some muscle on or something...cause guys at a higher level outside of our area...its nothing like that...and u mustve not got by that many times cause u didnt score a whole lot against us
i didnt score cuz i didnt shoot .... i usually got fouled ..... who r u anyways .... do u even start ??
its not always bout scoring .......
you didnt score cause you didnt shoot well then u need to....and yes kno matter what u need to get bigger......do i start? uhh..yea prety much haha....pretty much every single game since pvilles had a team....hey i'll let ya kno when the club team i play with now in lexington plays...u'll see why u need to get bigger..good foot skill..quick.but need size
and no its not always bout scoring, ur right, bbut dont get mad cause im saying the truth
dude size doesnt matter ..... ever heard of cienfuegos .... he is 5'5 about 140 and he was one of the greatest mls players ......... but hey maybe he needs to grow 2 ...... diego maradona he's like 5'8 and he was on of the greats in soccer history
Guys and thier preoccupation with size. I know you've heard "it's what you do with it that counts." And this kid is doing fine with what he has.
yeah///i'll agree with you..hes doing fine with what he has......here in pike county....thats all im saying.....i dont like people complaining about geting knocked down..do some weights..get some upper body strenght..and maybe you wont be knocked down as much
ahhhh..i was hoping youd mention maradona....maybe the best player there was...if you know soccer you know hes good....and yeah, i was hoping you'd mention his name because he is about 5'8...short wise...but look at how in shape he was..plus..look at the size of his legs...they were huge.......im not talking bout height here..im talking about body size...his legs were huge,...roberto carlos...short..legs..huge..a lot of muscle on him..see what im saying
not really...i sense alot of confusion young man
I cant wait until next season to play pikeville and make some pikeville players hit the turf and some of them might not be able to get back up...

--No revealing user identity!!