Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA Genesis PPV Results
Up next, TNA Divas Guantlent match
Gail Kim eliminates Miss Tessmacher.

Out next is ODB
Gail Kim eliminates ODB with roll up but she grabbed ODB's underwear to help.

Out next: Mickie James
Gail Kim eliminates Mickie James

Out Next: Velvet Sky

Velvet looking hot as ever
This is the final match of the guanlet, either Gail Kim or Velvet Sky will get a title match and my guess is that it will be Velvet
Velvet Sky is the winner.

God I would love to have a night with her...
Up next: James Storm vs. Christopher Daniels. Winner to get a world title match on January 24th Impact
Daniels is getting the upper hand on Storm right now
back and forth match up. Storm his a neckbreaker combination on Daniels
Daniels counters the Superkick into the Angels wins, Storm kicks out at 2
Daniels wins thinks for the distraction to Kaz
I believe it's about time for Daniels and Kaz to split up, if Daniels wins the championship, Kaz is gonna be so jealous that he can't stand it and it will cause friction

Up Next: showing Bully Ray's marriage proposal to Brooke Hogan
Out next is Bully Ray
Bully talking about inviting people to the wedding. Bully just invited everyone that's in the impact zone to their wedding. Bully records everyone with his phone about inviting them to the wedding.

Up next: showing replay of Stings return and this and that meaning that Sting vs. Doc is coming up next. Will Aces and Eights prevail again tonight or will sting win and an unmasking happen?
Out first is D.O.C., followed by Sting
Sting is all red and white. Solid white face pain with red streaks. No black face pain
ah oh they are fighting over by the corner where Aces and Eights make their entrance
2 Aces and Eights members to the rescue
D.O.C takes Sting back to the ring
D.O.C throws Sting into the steel steps
Sting hits the scorpion death drop and picks up the win
Aces and Eights come down to the ring and surround hit. Bully Ray's music hits and he comes running down to the ring to save Sting. Bully Ray get's in the ring and shows Sting some respect.

Up next must be the championship match announcers are talking about it an awfully alot.

Yes it is indeed the Championship match
I will say that Jeff Hardy retains, he's not had it long, will be surprised if it's other wise.

I will say that RVD loses his X-Division title before Hardy loses his World Title.
This must be gonna be a pretty good match because they are starting it at 10:20 when usually main event matches start at about 10:35-10:45
Out first is A double.

Out second: Bobby Roode

Out Thrid: Jeff Hardy

Remember this is an elimination match, whoever get's pinned first is eliminated.
I didn't know Bobby Roode was from Canada
This is a good match so far
Roode and Aries working together to try and eliminate Hardy
Aries hits the brainbuster on Hardy but Hardy kicks out
Roode hits the fisherman suplex but Aries kicks out at 2