Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Brays highlights. This kid can hit.
Here is the link to leslie county's blake bray. He can play. Will play college football. The hardest hitter in the mounts.

Enjoyed watching the video. Blake is a really good kid. I have never heard him say a bad thing about anybody. He has a great attitude and encourages everybody around him. I wish him all the best!
If you ever watched this kid play you will have a lot of respect for him, not many high schoolers have ever played the game with the heart and passion as he did.. 5"7 165lbs and could lay the wood like no one ive ever seen.. Probably the hardest hitter ive ever seen.. He will be missed by us all and I consider it a pleasure that I got to coach this fine young man.. He has a bright future ahead and we wish him the best!!!!!
He is a great kid with a super attitude. If he was bigger any D-1 would love to have him.
:theman: 4ever witness wish more video of kids like blake brays would get put on here like this.I hope this was someone on the coaching staff that put this on BGR.an other coaches would do the same.wish someone would start a tread posting video.64SUR:worthy:
Yea I think your right 64sur all of our eastern Kentucky kids deserved to get noticed. Alot of talent wasted in the mountains when they could go to big schools if they could ever get noticed.
Nice video. Great to see it when defenders run "through the tackle."