Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington dweller
Truly enjoy reading the forums.

Just by coincidence I'm BGG's mom and without bias I have to say she is the most wonderful person in the world.
Lol welcome to the site. Hope you have fun.. and at the risk of TorQQue kicking my butt, I'll agree with the latter part of your statement lol..

8)
Hi dml57 (aka MOM! :lol: )

Welcome to our little site here...hope ya have fun reading...and start posting some...Here's a tip..stay in general discussion forums..you know absolutely nothing about sports..LOL! Oh well, I dont either...

CTD..thanks for the compliment...(however I can assure you, you'd probably not like me as well outside cyberspace Just ask QQ, I can be downright irritating at times..lol) Big Grin
I know dynamite comes in small packages!!

Anyway, I thought BGR meant discussions about marital issues, not sports.
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:Hi dml57 (aka MOM! :lol: )

Welcome to our little site here...hope ya have fun reading...and start posting some...Here's a tip..stay in general discussion forums..you know absolutely nothing about sports..LOL! Oh well, I dont either...

CTD..thanks for the compliment...(however I can assure you, you'd probably not like me as well outside cyberspace Just ask QQ, I can be downright irritating at times..lol) Big Grin

hahaha, I didn't say I liked ya, just that you were pretty lol..

j/k... don't take me serious lol..

I do got a question though.. Since mrs. dml57 is your mom, and we are somewhat a family here at BGR (across cyberspace of course) can I call her mom.. lol
dml57-this is a sports site! LOL!!!! But we do have a general discussion in which you can talk about anything you want!

CTD-Hey, I dont like you either...and you dont know if I'm pretty! You dont know what I look like! LOL!! I could be misleading you...and everyone else with my avatar!!!
:twisted:

*sure, call her mom...LOL
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:dml57-this is a sports site! LOL!!!! But we do have a general discussion in which you can talk about anything you want!

CTD-Hey, I dont like you either...and you dont know if I'm pretty! You dont know what I look like! LOL!! I could be misleading you...and everyone else with my avatar!!!

*sure, call her mom...LOL

BS.. I only marry hot women.. Smile
Hahahah,, If you're avatar were real I'd be all over it lol.

I think I'll trust QQ on this one. But the main reason is he has that little link to a page of pictures, and you (or at least he told me it was you) just happens to be in it lol..

But even if it's not you. I'll give you two some credit, ya got two of the cutest little kids ever.
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeeWelWelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomecomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Hahahah,, If you're avatar were real I'd be all over it lol.

I think I'll trust QQ on this one. But the main reason is he has that little link to a page of pictures, and you (or at least he told me it was you) just happens to be in it lol..

But even if it's not you. I'll give you two some credit, ya got two of the cutest little kids ever.

If your avatar was real ...I'd be running..lol..( Im sorry that wasnt nice)

...That page of pics-oh I didnt realize he was broadcasting us to the entire world... :x (oh well, thats an old pic..Im no longer a blond Smile ) There goes the anonymity...

About the babies..yes we make adorable babies...

My avatar is cute isnt she?..I created her...
Welcome to the site BGG's Mom !!! Please come in and make yourself at home. Have fun and post away !!!

103615311:
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Hahahah,, If you're avatar were real I'd be all over it lol.

If your avatar was real ...I'd be running..lol..( Im sorry that wasnt nice)

...That page of pics-oh I didnt realize he was broadcasting us to the entire world... :x (oh well, thats an old pic..Im no longer a blond Smile ) There goes the anonymity...

About the babies..yes we make adorable babies...

My avatar is cute isnt she?..I created her...

You created her? Well that's neat. lol.. My avatar is a real boy.. None of this Pinnochio crap.. He's the real deal lol.. I just wish I knew him lol.

See I'm not as dumb as I look (in reference to the page of pictures)
heheheheheheh
Welcome to BGR!!!
"CatDawg" Wrote:WelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeeWelWelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomecomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
What he said....
Welcome to BGR
Welcome BGG's Mom!
love u to
welcome