Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Dream Final 4
^
One day?

Like its hard to figure that one out, you shoulnt lie about being from Williamsburg on your profile though.
Youve been on more message boards around this state that anyone ive ever seen.
You are funny gut. funny just not smart. You have not liked me ever since I said Morris was better player than any of Whitleys guards. You picked on Wizzard and said bad things about Craig and are still baiting wizzard with your post about 0 points. Bell is much better than you give them credit and you dont like it, and try to take it out on me. You are insecure about your masculinity deep inside thats why you argue with all posters who dont agree with you( just look at the threads going on now) and most are not taking your side except HDE and he really is not. Ill bet you were a manager of a golf team or something in high school who got picked on.....by girls.
lillianhidgepork Wrote:You are funny gut. funny just not smart. You have not liked me ever since I said Morris was better player than any of Whitleys guards. You picked on Wizzard and said bad things about Craig and are still baiting wizzard with your post about 0 points. Bell is much better than you give them credit and you dont like it, and try to take it out on me. You are insecure about your masculinity deep inside thats why you argue with all posters who dont agree with you( just look at the threads going on now) and most are not taking your side except HDE and he really is not. Ill bet you were a manager of a golf team or something in high school who got picked on.....by girls.

A. I never claimed to be smart.

B. Wizzard is the most extreme homer ive ever seen.

C. Yes i do bait the hell out him, nice catch.

D. No problems with the masculinity. The family jewells still reside a the corner of pocket and zipper street.

E. That was my whole point. If you reflect on my post, it was nothing more than to get people riled up. The reason HDE doesnt bite is because he notcied me doing it a long time before you came along. As ive stated earlier, i dont even watch girls basketball, i found our highest scoring player and went with it (33 points against Corbin last night BTW).

F. I was actually the track team manager, thank you very much. And yes, the girls picked on me, it was just all part of my master plan to befriend them :biggrin:
Run,
Now that I know you are a home-bound, gamer still living with your mom, I dont have the strength to argue with you any longer, supporting my comments with fact versus your opinions. I guess your being on this site is the only social interaction you have. From most of your posts, I can now see why you wouldnt be able to maintain any relationships with anyone other than your mom and your 5 cats.
I will though, correct you when you pick on my team the HC Lady Bears. And when you poke fun at other players in or out of the region. If you would put down your computer and venture out of the basement, you would be amazed how far girl's basketball has evolved since 2007. RIP GUT.:HitWall:
^
I have 6 cats, not 5!
You all have been arguing with cardboard this whole time :hilarious:
^
Id like to think im a little better than cardboard.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:A. I never claimed to be smart.

B. Wizzard is the most extreme homer ive ever seen.

C. Yes i do bait the hell out him, nice catch.
D. No problems with the masculinity. The family jewells still reside a the corner of pocket and zipper street.

E. That was my whole point. If you reflect on my post, it was nothing more than to get people riled up. The reason HDE doesnt bite is because he notcied me doing it a long time before you came along. As ive stated earlier, i dont even watch girls basketball, i found our highest scoring player and went with it (33 points against Corbin last night BTW).

F. I was actually the track team manager, thank you very much. And yes, the girls picked on me, it was just all part of my master plan to befriend them :biggrin:
You are sooooooo funny!!!!! Think about it....who turned the public opinion tide against you?? And made you look so stupid with your stupid comments? I have enjoyed so much making you look like a fool! Also, if anyone really believes you haven't seen a girls game in years they are more stupid than you are.....I know who you are!!!! Your anger at me gave you up.....:biglmao: WHO PLAYED WHO?????
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:You are sooooooo funny!!!!! Think about it....who turned the public opinion tide against you?? And made you look so stupid with your stupid comments? I have enjoyed so much making you look like a fool! Also, if anyone really believes you haven't seen a girls game in years they are more stupid than you are.....I know who you are!!!! Your anger at me gave you up.....:biglmao: WHO PLAYED WHO?????

It really sounds like im the one who got played.
Your the one thats all riled up.
I havent been to a game since 2007, thats the truth.
So if you think you know me, please confront me in person at the next game. If your so sure, please do so. I beg of you, please confront me if your so sure.

When you do this and obviously pick the wrong person, dont get mad when they whip you all over the gym. Why wait, take a chance.
Sounds like the Wizzard thinks he/she knows you gut.....
This thread is the most entertaining one I've ever read AND it did the impossible....it got Gut and HDE on the same side! Wow, you guys are miracle workers.
lillianhidgepork Wrote:Sounds like the Wizzard thinks he/she knows you gut.....

He and She will be dissapointed when they ask someone Confusednicker:
They dont have a clue. Notice i said "they".

Im seriously not lying about not going to a game since 07.
It would be a funny sight to see him confront someone though.
Granny Bear Wrote:This thread is the most entertaining one I've ever read AND it did the impossible....it got Gut and HDE on the same side! Wow, you guys are miracle workers.

Desperat times call for desperate measures Confusednicker:
Why would I want to confront you? This is a whole lot of fun! I really know how to rock the apple tree....The Wizzard is..... "The Master of the Mind Game".....(and "pork" your not bad either!)Confusederved:
Corbin is starting to play pretty well. They knocked off Assumption in Louisville on Sat. and defeated Clay Co. tonight. Whitley had a great shooting night Friday to beat the Hounds, hitting 10 3 pointers, Brandi Smith went 14-16 from the FT line for the Colonels while going for 30+ in a really good game.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Why would I want to confront you? This is a whole lot of fun! I really know how to rock the apple tree....The Wizzard is..... "The Master of the Mind Game".....(and "pork" your not bad either!)Confusederved:

Oh God, its Sur64 from the football forums!
SEKYFAN Wrote:Corbin is starting to play pretty well. They knocked off Assumption in Louisville on Sat. and defeated Clay Co. tonight. Whitley had a great shooting night Friday to beat the Hounds, hitting 10 3 pointers, Brandi Smith went 14-16 from the FT line for the Colonels while going for 30+ in a really good game.

Corbin is getting much better! I hear the Wilson twins are playing really good ball.