Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup
So does anyone here intend on watching the World Cup? Watched by more people in the world than any other sporting event including the Super Bowl. Some predict the US wont even make it out the pool, which has been dawned the pool of death. I disagree and say this will be the year US soccer finally gains respect from the rest of the world and its own country.
I plan to watch as many of the games as i can.
Team USA has some top noch players and has a chance to make it all the way.
im in a world cup fantasy game on yahoo doing the game has taught me alott about futball
Dont know much about soccer, but that guy from Barcelona amazed me in those commercials that he has
I hate soccer!
Nope
Well, I think US has a good shot if they can get out of their pool. BIG IF though.
I'm going to try to watch USA when they play....but don't care about the other teams
Well, US lost to the Czechs 3-nil. They were just overmatched by a better team. I look for them to beat Italy and Ghana, though, and make it to the second round of the World Cup. But, it will do them no good because that would lead to a probable matchup against the worlds best, Brazil.
I didn't know how much I like soccer until I watched it today with the US getting dominated by Czech Rep. I can't wait until tommorow to watch Brazil play since they are the best!!!
yEA IT SUCKED WATCHING THEM GET THERE ASS KICKED TODAY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Team U.S.A. came out and looked bad, I mean really B.A.D.....Hopefully they can turn things around against Ghana or Italy, both games can be won by the U.S.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I watched Brazil today and they have a really good team.
Brazil barely beat Croatia. Trust me, they didnt play well. If they play like that, they certainly will get beat by the Czechs near the finals.
Pupaw Wrote:I watched Brazil today and they have a really good team.
They looked as if they were just toying with the team they played, saving their energy for the later rounds IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

i am goin to try and watch USA's next game at work. been watchin some games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
World Cup = :zzz:
I watched them play the czech republic and that was a good game but they were out played ! Against Italy they played a whole lot better but I think they can beat Ghana and go to the second round !