Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Huffman a better Pitcher or Quarterback???
Huff is one of the best athletics in our school, contributing to football, baseball, and track. But what sport does he excel in?
no question about it he is te best at baseball
one word untouchable
Yeah....what he said...
Pitcher
Huff...is best on the mound..followed by track...then football
He is a good pitcher, but remember how well he is in track...placing 4th last year in the state, also, chase was the only white guy on the podium.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:He is a good pitcher, but remember how well he is in track...placing 4th last year in the state, also, chase was the only white guy on the podium.

yea as i do recall chase did fly at state last year and did give the pikeville team some well needed points at state..

Chase is just an awesom athlete.. but it is in his blood.. kid's got an arm and speed very talented and dedicated!!
Pitcher...He can go far as a pitcher if he wants it.
pitcher....no contest
Pitcher by far. He is great at track also.
Great QB as well.
Huffman is a good quaterback and a good pitcher but i dont know which one he is better at
I personally think he is a better pitcher...he has a scholarship waiting for him in baseball, i cant say that for football...but he is still and outstanding QB, but better on the mound!
I believe Chase wants to get a Scholarship at San Diego State University for baseball
who told you that scammy?
and are you sure he would go that far out of state to play?
pitcher
I think he is better at a pitcher.
"Coach Mac" Wrote:no question about it he is te best at baseball
one word untouchable

i agree
He is a way better pitcher, he hasnt really impressed me much at quarterback.
pitcher
pitcher, track, then qb
Pitcher for sure
Chase signed a division I scholarship this week as a pitcher. He will attend Morehead State University.
Congrats Chase!!! :dance:
Huffman is a better pitcher than Quarterback
Pitcher by a long shot.
Huffman signed with Morehead State in baseball today. Coach Jarnigan has secured an excellent pitcher from Pikeville.
he has to be a better pitcher cause i never seen him throw a ball in a football game...he thought he was a running back
Pitcher