Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuggets 126 - Lakers 114
Lakers give up the most points that they have all season, continuing to prove to the critics that the Lakers have no defense!

Also fuel for the critics, Kobe throws up his 40 points but does nothing to take leadership and develop teamwork. Instead, Kobe gets his points; makes his 7-0' Power forward feel like he has no purpose; watches his Center argue with his Point Guard because neither are playing defense, yet each blaming the other; and finally has no ability at all to communicate to his Small Forward who appears to be playing in another World except this one! I think this is why the critics will always contend that Kobe could not touch the legacy of Michael Jordan, who was one tough person to please, but one who made his teammates better players! Yes, Kobe puts up great numbers, but so did George Gervin. Only time will tell whether Kobe can get this team of 3 Hall of Famers to the NBA title game, but if not, the critics will have a field day :yum:
Kobe shoots 54% and drops 40 points and it's his fault that they lost.
Also - Howard was tossed in the 3rd quarter for a flagrant foul.
zaga_fan Wrote:Kobe shoots 54% and drops 40 points and it's his fault that they lost.

Not that they lost, just that he continues to prove he has zero leadership skills and is only a great player. Yes zaga, we all can see that Kobe can play offense, but he has none of the leadership skills that he can use to make those players around him better. Kobe is only about Kobe. Your posts after every game are meaningless. Would it matter if Kobe shot a 100% every game if he continues to do nothing to make his teamates play as a TEAM. Who really cares what his shooting % is? Well, besides you!
I saw this thread title, and was like whatttttttt?
^ me too! I was curious! Lol
Spud6 Wrote:I saw this thread title, and was like whatttttttt?

McCameraMan Wrote:^ me too! I was curious! Lol

Thanks for the oversight
Stardust Wrote:Not that they lost, just that he continues to prove he has zero leadership skills and is only a great player. Yes zaga, we all can see that Kobe can play offense, but he has none of the leadership skills that he can use to make those players around him better. Kobe is only about Kobe. Your posts after every game are meaningless. Would it matter if Kobe shot a 100% every game if he continues to do nothing to make his teamates play as a TEAM. Who really cares what his shooting % is? Well, besides you!

His shooting % is always under fire on BGR when he shoots bad.
So I'd say several people care about it.
Non-zaga posts about Kobe's FG% this season

Quote:Kobe is not doing so hot right now..
I know he's putting up 30 a night..
But his FG% is showing true colors right now, especially against Washington last night.

Quote:Jodie Meeks had a great game just the other day and then played 9 minutes in this one...

Kobe Bryant 12-27 and 7 turnovers...

Quote:Kobe shoots 7-23 and Howard with only 7 mins in 30 some mins..
Something doesn't look right about this picture.

Just a few from this season
So excellent point zaga, and thank you for the clarification as well as adding to the amunition of his critics. Kobe is ONLY interested in his numbers and not his ability to be a TEAM leader. He has zero interest in helping appease to Pau's needs on the floor. He has zero interest in having a come to Jesus coversation with MWP to get him to buy into a system. He has no interest in stepping in between his center and point guard and their disagreements. He has zero interest in forcing his coach to realize that chapionship teams play defense. Yes, his only interest is in his points - I almost said production, which would mean he cared about stats that help his teamates such as assists, rebounds, steals. Nope, just points - and again, you are the only one who cares about the success of his shhoting %, because it is obvous that he does not. He could care less if he shoots 60% or 6% as long as he gets his 40, because we have seen him put up his 40 shots at the expense of the rest of his team members