Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton Treated for Concussion
Since when are op-eds considered to be factual news? I wonder what kind of op-ed a few here would write about this subject?
TheRealVille Wrote:Since when are op-eds considered to be factual news? I wonder what kind of op-ed a few here would write about this subject?

its coming from a liberal source :lmao:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:its coming from a liberal source :lmao:
The Atlantic Wire and Fox news are a liberal source?
From the linkWM03 posted: http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-whistlebl...36065.html
Quote:The scoop comes from — where else? — sources close to the congressional investigation speaking to Fox News, two days ahead of testimony by Thompson and two other whistleblower witnesses before Rep. Darrell Issa's House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
TheRealVille Wrote:From the linkWM03 posted: http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-whistlebl...36065.html

it's one of the main articles on yahoos front page
go take a look yourself

:biglmao: Confusednicker: :biglmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:it's one of the main articles on yahoos front page
go take a look yourself

:biglmao: Confusednicker: :biglmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Look at the link, da. They are reporting what's on other news sources. I did the leg work for you, with the quote and links. This quote is directly from YOUR link. http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-whistlebl...36065.html

Quote:The scoop comes from — where else? — sources close to the congressional investigation speaking to Fox News, two days ahead of testimony by Thompson and two other whistleblower witnesses before Rep. Darrell Issa's House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Everything yahoo is reporting is pointing to allegations that Fox News is making.
TheRealVille Wrote:Look at the link, da. They are reporting what's on other news sources. I did the leg work for you, with the quote and links. This quote is directly from YOUR link. http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-whistlebl...36065.html

and your point
its on yahoos front page
they dont post from conservative articles very often, rarely in fact

:lmao:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:and your point
its on yahoos front page
they dont post from conservative articles very often, rarely in fact

:lmao:
Since your reading comprehension is on par with a 2nd grader, they are making fun of The Atlantic Wire op-ed, and Fox News claims. :biglmao:

Edit: I apologize to 2nd graders for the comparison, in case we have any reading here.
TheRealVille Wrote:Since your reading comprehension is on par with a 2nd grader, they are making fun of The Atlantic Wire op-ed, and Fox News claims. :biglmao:

Edit: I apologize to 2nd graders for the comparison, in case we have any reading here.

cant go without making personal attacks can u
again, did you not see that or my other link
you're the one that needs to read closer

http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-ghost...070000914.html

and of course you ducked and dodged the one i posted earlier
duck dodge dip and dive
WideMiddle03 Wrote:cant go without making personal attacks can u
again, did you not see that or my other link
you're the one that needs to read closer

http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-ghost...070000914.html

and of course you ducked and dodged the one i posted earlier
duck dodge dip and dive

You mean the u express, op ed link? An op-ed is an opinion article. I don't really get my news from an opinion page. I wonder how the writer leans, politically?

Quote:Mona Charen is an American columnist and political analyst, and the author of two best-selling books, Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First (2003) and Do-Gooders: How Liberals Hurt Those They Claim to Help (and the Rest of Us) (2005). She was also a weekly panelist on CNN's Capital Gang until its cancellation. Her political stance is conservative.[1] Charen usually writes about foreign policy, terrorism, politics, and culture. She regularly writes about her Jewish faith[2] and is also known for her generally pro-Israel views.[3] On ecological issues, Charen often writes skeptically about environmentalists, who, she argues, often "may not know what they're talking about".[4]
Contents [hide]

Charen, born in 1957 in New York City, was raised in Livingston, New Jersey, where she went to school with fellow journalist Ruth Marcus starting in fourth grade.[5] She received her B.A. from Barnard College in 1979 and a J.D. from The George Washington University Law School in 1984. She wrote a column for National Review magazine, where she was an editorial assistant. Later she joined the staff of First Lady Nancy Reagan as a speechwriter.[6]
Charen served as Jack Kemp's speechwriter during his unsuccessful 1988 presidential bid. She launched her syndicated column in 1987, and it has become one of the fastest-growing columns in the industry.[7] It is syndicated by Creators Syndicate and is featured in more than 200 papers, including the Boston Globe, Baltimore Sun, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and The Washington Times.[8]
Charen was a regular weekly commentator on CNN's The Capital Gang, which appeared on Saturdays. Following an on-air heated exchange with fellow panelist Al Hunt,[9] after which the two of them did not appear on the same panel for several weeks, Charen switched to Capital Gang Sunday when that program was launched, appearing until the program's cancellation.
Her columns also appear online at National Review Online, TownHall.com and the e-zine Jewish World Review. Charen has spoken out in disagreement with former Capital Gang co-host Robert Novak regarding her tenure on the show and the reason for her departure. This caused a heated editorial exchange between her and Novak.[9]
In 2010, Charen won the Eric Breindel Journalism Award.[10] Currently, she appears regularly on the John Bachelor radio show, and on CNBC's Kudlow & Co.
Charen is married to Robert P. "Bob" Parker, lawyer and litigation partner with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP.[11] They have three sons, Jonathan, David and Benjamin.[12]
[edit]
TheRealVille Wrote:You mean the u express, op ed link? An op-ed is an opinion article. I don't really get my news from an opinion page.

and what's your point?
you never complain about the liberal opinion articles you post
almost everything you post comes from an opinion page
no facts
duck dodge dip and dive
i can feel a disco beat to this coming along...duck dodge dip and dive

:hilarious:
^ Did you look above and see the politics of your opinion writer?
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Did you look above and see the politics of your opinion writer?

do you read any of the links we post
do you even read the links you post
:flame: GRILL THE HILL!

Aren't you just sick of these privileged getting by? I know I am.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::flame: GRILL THE HILL!

Aren't you just sick of these privileged getting by? I know I am.

i dont see how anyone could go so low to defend this administrations every last move even when 4 american lives were lost
like mitt romney said 47% will vote for obama no matter what
trv and others are an example of it