Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knicks 116 - Lakers 107
Lakers are horrible. A Bunch of old guys could reunite and beat them.
^ The Lakers are a bunch of old guys reunited...

Carmello left at halftime, but the Lakers could never get back. They made runs in the 4th quarter, but could just never get defensive stops. Their only Defense was to foul and put Chandler on the line. Their biggest weakness is their interior defense, and that is with the best D-Howard in the middle! I have given Jason Kidd hell over the past few seasons, but he was a player motivated tonight. I was amazed at how tough he played Kobe in the 4th. Usually, Kobe is unstoppable 1 on 1. Jason put handcuffs on Kobe and forced him to pass.

Kobe did make some pretty amazing off balance shots through the course of the game. Jodie Meeks could be a starter in the NBA after this year. He keeps getting better and better!

Chandler is incredible with the way he keeps offensive balls alive and tips offensive rebounds our to player.
SD I'm talking about old old guys like Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc. etc.
^ I think Russell, Mikan and Naismith could reunite and beat them!
I think this is all hilarious. Maybe not as hilarious as Phil Jackson thinks it is...but still hilarious.
I told everyone...

D'antoni is NOT a good coach.
He is a one-trick pony and that trick has nothing to do with defense.
He has an offensive system that works well with certain personnel but you have to play with the cards dealt to you.

He's going all-in with a pair of twos and it will never work.

When you have Phil Jackson and Jerry Sloan interested in coaching for you...
you DON'T pick Mike D'antoni!

But on another note...
the Jazz are doing great.
Here's a video of their game with the Spurs a couple of nights ago.
[YOUTUBE="Boom!"]2S6ocu1hLWk[/YOUTUBE]
Kobe is not doing so hot right now..
I know he's putting up 30 a night..
But his FG% is showing true colors right now, especially against Washington last night.
Ballers Wrote:Kobe is not doing so hot right now..
I know he's putting up 30 a night..
But his FG% is showing true colors right now, especially against Washington last night.

He's shooting .474 on the season

Last night was bad, though...
I really don't know how he does it..
He can be ice cold one half then make up for it the next half lol..
It's like he knows when he has to turn it on to make his stats look better but still not win.
I also think the LA team is going to get uglier, have a feeling Pau will get traded..
Hopefully that will free up some room and get some players.
Meeks has been playing out of his mind might I add.
the coach is the problem hes a run and gun coach wants to shoot alot of threes thats just not the lakers style...there a older team and really dont have any true three point snipers
Lakers have too much talent. They will figure it out just like Lebron and the Heat did. Not saying they are going to win the NBA championship this year but they will get back to winning a ton of games. Thanks for keeping up and reading this post as well. TongueirateSho
cavalier23 Wrote:the coach is the problem hes a run and gun coach wants to shoot alot of threes thats just not the lakers style...there a older team and really dont have any true three point snipers

You are right. They would probably be better suited using Howard down low and also getting Kobe to post up more as well, much as Jordan did later in his career. But also a healthy Steve Nash and Gasol getting into the flow of things will make a world of difference as well. They are falling pretty far down in the standings and if they don't start clicking soon the season is going to slip away.
Some coaches influence different things..
But I'll say this..
The team LA has probably makes more than the coach.
They really don't give a crap what he thinks so.