Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't Kentucky get any love from ESPN??
With all the coaching vacancy in the SEC the only thing ESPN can say about UK was UK was first to hire a coach and was able to get on the recruiting trail quicker then any school.
When UK wins more than 2 games, play someone other than low tier mid majors, and win a conference game they may get that "love" you think they should have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I understand UK needs to get wins to get love but there are too many UK haters working at ESPN..

UK football program headed the right way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky is NOT a Football school! Do you ever hear ESPN talk about dUKe Football. You probably didn't even know the Blue Devils have a football program! It's the same for anyone outside of the state of Kentucky, no one else knows there is a UK football program.... This is not an ESPN conspiracy folks. UK football has been a cellar-dweller, thus they deserve ZERO national exposure!
I'M starting to think it was a stupid question to ask:igiveup::lame::flush:
^ lol
Stardust hates UK!
^ Stardust hates everything....
Why would we get any love,we have not had a winning SEC record in over 30 years, we made at best a marginal hire for our football team that we can only hope turns out good.
Watching our beloved Bengals lose a 10 point lead against the Eagles would cause many to have hate in their heart.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^ Now with the big lead, I have love in my heart again Wink
I hate the Bengals.
^No worries...they don't care for you much either! So how badly are the Steelers going to beat them by?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^ They hate you too Wink
Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
If they play like they did against the Chargers it will not be pretty. I unfortunately had the good fortune to witness that debacle last week from the 4th row at the 50 yard line.
ESPN loves UK basketball, they could give 2 shits about everything else at UK.

It's ok though, ESPN hates everything about the city of Cincinnati.
I think you could combine the Steelers and Bungles and still end up with a team that would find a way to lose Confusednicker:
I wouldn't talk too much trash after what the blackbirds yacked up last Sunday.

Good thing Cleveland was there to save face for the AFC North.

:moon:
ah boys...
toussaints Wrote:ESPN loves UK basketball, they could give 2 shits about everything else at UK.

It's ok though, ESPN hates everything about the city of Cincinnati.

They showed the reds some love last year. 3 Sunday night games. With the Tigers,Cardinals,and dodgers. I was actually at the tigers and cardinals games Sunday night baseball is pretty cool.