Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your chance to see 2013 UK recruit Andrew Wiggins #1 player in the country
Come see Andrew wiggins and Huntington Prep take On Cincinatti walnut Hills and Jacksonville Arlington Day. With all the talent on the floor lets turn Boyd county middle school into Rupp Arena East everyone where your UK blue and lets help cal get these guys to Lexington.

Dec 14th and 15t at Boyd county middle school
Why's it not being played at the county high school?
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Why's it not being played at the county high school?

Boyd County's main gym is at its middle school about 5 miles from their high school. They seat around 5,000 there.
New gym only seats around 1800 !!!!!
will they be playing on the 14th and 15th?
Yes
If he and his team play with the same effort and intensity they played with in Scott County last month, I would just as soon stay home.
rojas Wrote:If he and his team play with the same effort and intensity they played with in Scott County last month, I would just as soon stay home.

I'm assuming the effort/intensity wasn't there against Scott County? I'd say it's hard for these boys to keep it up against "normal" schools.....the schools they're playing this weekend are not "normal"...especially Arlington Country Day....
Wildcat1 Wrote:I'm assuming the effort/intensity wasn't there against Scott County? I'd say it's hard for these boys to keep it up against "normal" schools.....the schools they're playing this weekend are not "normal"...especially Arlington Country Day....

They didn't play Scott County. High schools, that are part of the national federation are not allowed to play against teams like Huntington Prep that are not members of the national federation. They played AT Scott County not AGAINST Scott County.
Just saw that Coach Cal will be their Saturday Night to watch him play.
I have watched him play around 15 times in person and he is by far the most impressive player I've ever seen in person. If you have a chance, go watch him play this weekend.