Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton Pioneers 2013
SK will return alot of starters. Star QB Brenan Kuntz will be a Senior he passed for over 2000 yards as a Junior. Should be a great season.
Brenan Kuntz will do great things next season. I was able to watch a game he played this season and came away very impressed.
This could be the best chance for so to challenge for the title
SK will need someone to step up and take over at running back. I look for 6'1 180 Chris Hicks who will be a Junior or 5-10 160 Travis Bryson or maybe backup QB 6'1 170 Kyle Heflin to get carries.
SK will not win their district let alone challenge for a state title.

Be realistic. I can appreciate the enthusiasm but lets be realistic. Kuntz is ok but not great.......... 1 man can not lead a team.

You have Dixie, Campbell Co. and possibly Ryle knocking on the door. It would not surprise me if Campbell Co. wins its 3rd district title.
BIGman88 Wrote:SK will not win their district let alone challenge for a state title.

Be realistic. I can appreciate the enthusiasm but lets be realistic. Kuntz is ok but not great.......... 1 man can not lead a team.

You have Dixie, Campbell Co. and possibly Ryle knocking on the door. It would not surprise me if Campbell Co. wins its 3rd district title.

Kuntz is very good! He returns his leading reciever along with 3 other wide outs. Returns a 6'5 250 TE. The O-line will be huge. SK only loses 3 starters on defense. They will sweep district. Dixie will be good. Ryle, Boone and Campbell will be average.
Actually the average team will be SK.
Dixie will probably win the district. With CC next and then SK or Ryle.

CC returns too many weapons. to be average. Good luck can't wait until next year
Actually the average team will be SK.

CC returns too many weapons. to be average. Good luck can't wait until next year
It's going to be a broken record again in NKY 6A. Teams will beat each other and it will go down to the various tie breakers.
BIGman88 Wrote:Actually the average team will be SK.

Where was those weapons in the playoffs? : D
I heard Ben Walling is playing in allstar game in Daytona, Florida. Also heard he is getting letters from all kinds of schools. He will be a Senior next year and is all ready 6'6 300 pounds.
BIGman88 Wrote:SK will not win their district let alone challenge for a state title.

Beg to differ, with 9 players returning on a defense that was good last year and 7 back on offense I'll take SK to win NKY 6A and have a decent run in the playoffs. The QB's job is to LEAD THE TEAM. With Kuntz returning and 2 good recievers coming back, the Pioneers will be preseason 2 or 3 in NKY. Do agree that Ryle and Dixie will be better. Campbell loses 99.9% of there offense but has some other good players returning. Already looking forward to next fall!
SK is stock piled with good receivers!
hop24 Wrote:Beg to differ, with 9 players returning on a defense that was good last year and 7 back on offense I'll take SK to win NKY 6A and have a decent run in the playoffs. The QB's job is to LEAD THE TEAM. With Kuntz returning and 2 good recievers coming back, the Pioneers will be preseason 2 or 3 in NKY. Do agree that Ryle and Dixie will be better. Campbell loses 99.9% of there offense but has some other good players returning. Already looking forward to next fall!

Durham was a lot of CC's offense, but nest year CC's true QB will take over. They return all but 1 lineman. Next man in. They lose 2 receivers But have last year freshman and sophomores to fill in that are better. They lose a DE and the Safety on Defense.

Now I will take that. .....CC to be the 3 time NKY6A champs. But we can't count Dixie.
BIGman88 Wrote:Durham was a lot of CC's offense, but nest year CC's true QB will take over. They return all but 1 lineman. Next man in. They lose 2 receivers But have last year freshman and sophomores to fill in that are better. They lose a DE and the Safety on Defense.

Now I will take that. .....CC to be the 3 time NKY6A champs. But we can't count Dixie.

Camels return a unproven QB! They return one good player their WR! How did he do against SK in the playoffs? Yep SK will steal the Camels thunder!Confusednicker:
Here is what SK returns next year buckle up!

Sr. to be QB Kuntz over 2000 yard passer about to be the SK all time passer!
Sr. to be WR Wasson 50 catches 800 yards 7 tds
Sr. to be WR McEntryre 23 catches 264 yards 2 tds
Sr. to be WR Meenach 7 catches 108 yards 1 td
Jr. to be WR Winkler 4 catches 79 yards 1 td
Jr. to be TE Vercheak 6'5 250 pounder who can catch.
The SK O-line should have several kids over 280 pounds.

Defese
Sr. to be LB Krallman 106 tackles
Sr. to be LB Mann 92 tackles
Sr. to be S Wilson 68 tackles 5 ints
Sr. to be CB Zaffiro 53 tackles
Jr. to be NT Marksberry 52 tackles
Sr. to be DE King 51 tackles
Sr. to be DE Gowen 37 tackles
Jr. to be LB Deaton 35 tackles
Good luck to the Camels next year because SK is going to beat you again!