Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 year old drives himself to the video store in the middle
of the night by himself. Did any of you see this on the news. A four year old boy left his house while his mom was sleeping and drove her car about a half mile to the video store.. This happened in michigan.. He was stopped by the police for swurving and driving slow.
My mom would kick my crack.. And that's if I did that now, and I'm 22..
I think it's funny, Im glad the little guy didn't get hurt !
How is this possible? How could he see the road and push the gas?
blackcatfan4life Wrote:How is this possible? How could he see the road and push the gas?

The police said he would get down and hit the gas to get the car going then pop back up and drive.. He kept repeating the process to go and break.. Smart little kid..
Confusedhock:
car15.gif watch out the lil man cometh lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:car15.gif watch out the lil man cometh lol
:lol: :lol:
I wanna know what movie he was gonna rent, cause I really can't say much about his driving since my thought on driving for myself is "If you don't like the way I drive, then stay off the sidewalk".
dml57 Wrote:I wanna know what movie he was gonna rent, cause I really can't say much about his driving since my thought on driving for myself is "If you don't like the way I drive, then stay off the sidewalk".

That's the way I feel about it too. But for some reason those boys in blue don't like it too much.. [-(
I think I maybe color blind.

Well, I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go!!!
See ya tomorrow.
dml57 Wrote:I think I maybe color blind.

Well, I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go!!!
See ya tomorrow.

Hahaha.. That one actually got me laughing lol.
Glad he wasn't hurt. One smart and lucky kid. The better watch him in the future.
Must have some bad parents...
LOL So did he just pull over when he seen blue lights in his rear view mirror?
LMAO!!!!! I'd like to meet this little Billy Bad Ass. Didn't get his way so he took it into his own hands.
I wonder if they car had spinners? What a kid? Probably watched the movie spy kids.
thats crazy
im glad he didint get hurt...
I heard he tried to take it to a chop shop so he wouldnt get caught.