Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruits you want STOOPS TROOPS to go after!!!
Recruits I think Stoops should drop:
If he gets Timmons or Quick, drop Battle.
If he gets both, drop Battles & Jevontey Smith
If he gets Bolin or Wright, drop Reese Phillips
If he gets Fennell, Bloomfield, or Bivin drop Ramsey Meyers
If he gets two of three drop Meyers & Justin Day
If he gets all three drop Meyers, Day & Justin Boynton

Keep the rest of the committments.
Ones who will succeed in the SEC...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
There is no way he should drop Reese Phillips for Bolin. I am sorry but I have seen both play and there is no way Kyle Bolin is better the Reese Phillips as an all around QB. In my honest opinion I think Kyle Bolin is about as overated as Newton was coming out of high school.
SaveUK Wrote:There is no way he should drop Reese Phillips for Bolin. I am sorry but I have seen both play and there is no way Kyle Bolin is better the Reese Phillips as an all around QB. In my honest opinion I think Kyle Bolin is about as overated as Newton was coming out of high school.

Not likely any QB pickup for next season, sees PT while at UK. Rather have an in state kid rather than an out of state kid, holding the clipboard for four years.
Unless something has changed and I haven't seen it or heard about it but Kyle Bolin is going to Louisville
I wouldn't condemn him for stealing U of L commitments. Nor would I condemn him for taking on Travis Wright from Trinty to get the other Trinity guys.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I wouldn't condemn him for stealing U of L commitments. Nor would I condemn him for taking on Travis Wright from Trinty to get the other Trinity guys.

If I was a coming into the SEC I would do any and everything to get a kid to play for me, and of course within the rules of recuiting. Its a dog eat dog world when it comes to NCAA and pro sports.
redhound93 Wrote:If I was a coming into the SEC I would do any and everything to get a kid to play for me, and of course within the rules of recuiting. Its a dog eat dog world when it comes to NCAA and pro sports.

I think he should contact all in state prospects committed or not. As well as all prospects, committed or not that have shown previous interest in UK. To see if with the new coaching staff & scheme. Some players may see themselves better suited at UK despite previous committment. National signing day is still a couple of months off.

This includes Notre Dame, USC, Florida, Louisville, & WKU commits. I don't feel with the coaching changes & new found excitement around the program. No committment is off limits to talk to. If he doesn't try to steal a few committments, talent wise he may struggle to find SEC caliber resources at some positions.
Some more guys that could be on Stoops' radar:
4 Star:
Ahmad Fulwood WR Jacksonville, FL-No offer from FSU or UK but committed to Florida
Toby Johnson DT Hutchinson, KS-Previous offer from UK & a JUCO player
Marquel Combs DT Woodland Hills, CA-Previous offer from UK & a JUCO player
Mike Mitchell LB Plano, TX-Previous offer from UK & FSU is in his Top 5 (recruited by D.J. Eliot)
Skai Moore LB Ft. Lauderdale, FL-Previous offer from UK
3 Star:
Harold Atkinson FB Myrtle Beach, SC-Previous offer from UK
Donald Gray JR. ATH Memphis, TN-Previous offer from UK
Juwaan Williams ATH Tucker, GA-Previous offers from UK & FSU
Jaleel Hytchye DB Cincinnati, OH-Previous offer from UK & in his final six schools
Shedrick Williams DB Madison, FL-Previous offer from UK & recruited by FSU
Tatum Taylor DB Seattle, WA-Previous offer from UK
Paul James DE Miami, FL-Previous offers from UK & FSU
Jojo Kemp RB Deland, FL-Previous offer from UK
Kenneth Santa Marina OTNew Orleans, LA-Previous offer from UK as well as Bama & Nebraska
Kyle Meadows OL West Chester, OH-Previous offers from UK & FSU
Alan Knott OL Tyrone, GA-Committed to South Carolina but UK was #2 on his final list
Brandon Vandenburg TE Palm Desert, CA-Previous offer from UK
Ryahd Jones DB Garden City, KS-Previous offer from UK & a JUCO Player
Devante Bond LB Roseville, CA-Previous offer from UK & a JUCO Player
Maurice Swain OL LaGrange, GA-Previous offer from UK & in his top 3 schools
Mykal Moody ATH Conway, SC-Previous offer from UK
Dionte Taylor WR Ft. Lauderdale, FL-Previous offer from UK
Austin Droogsma OL Gulf Breeze, FL-Previous offer from UK & FSU in Top 2
Dominic Walker WR Orlando, FL-Previous offer from UK & FSU in Top 5
James Clark LB Sebastian, FL-Previous offer from UK as well as most SEC Schools
Jeffery Canady ATH Knox Central: 4.3 speed 6'1 tall 205lb, this kid has all kinds of talent just played in the mountains of Ky and didn't get the press that other kids got. He is get a great kid to watch, don't think Stoops could wrong with this kid.
panther nation Wrote:Jeffery Canady ATH Knox Central: 4.3 speed 6'1 tall 205lb, this kid has all kinds of talent just played in the mountains of Ky and didn't get the press that other kids got. He is get a great kid to watch, don't think Stoops could wrong with this kid.

I've seen this cat play, all I can say he is a beast.:redboxer: If he doesn't redshirt, which is highly unlikly I would have him on special teams as gunner. He would knock out a few with the hits he is capable of delivering. Then once he gained another 15-20 lbs he would be a nice LB or FB.:worthy:
Was hoping Switzer who was being recruited by FSU and others would get some love from Stoops and company. Kid is elusive and can FLY, reminds me of Wes Welker. He just said on FB that he will be wearing #1 at UNC. Sucks wrong blue.
Has anyone heard of Anthony Siciliano? He's a junior from Winter Springs HS Orlando, FL and according to his tweets he's lovin BBN.