Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt @ Hazard 12-7-12
52-60 hazard
Hazard by a lot..
Not convinced so far with this Breathitt squad.
With Breathitt playing kids from one county and Hazard playing with kids from three different counties and two different sates they should win. What an accomplishment for Hazard.
Im going to have to go with Hazard, Breathitt dont have no size since denny cant keep any players.. Good luck to both teams and great season i might make my way out to this game
Hazard wins easily! 78-64
Benchwarmer Wrote:With Breathitt playing kids from one county and Hazard playing with kids from three different counties and two different sates they should win. What an accomplishment for Hazard.

A more rounded team usually wins. Hazard has diverse players from all over. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Bobcats win 65-63.
Not sure if Trent is playing tonight,,, but Olinger is not playing because of all-star football game this weekend.

thought Trent might be playing in it
Well i see the Hazard hater again !! You must of been beat by Hazard alot to hate on them so much!!

This is going to be a good one ,but Hazard by 6 late !!

Hazard 65
BC 59
Hazard 65 Breathitt,Co 59.
coach23 Wrote:Well i see the Hazard hater again !! You must of been beat by Hazard alot to hate on them so much!!

This is going to be a good one ,but Hazard by 6 late !!

Hazard 65
BC 59

Never was beat by Hazard. Beat by high school transfers. WE CANT WIN WITH HAZARD KIDS SO LETS BRING OTHER KIDS IN AND HOLLER WE DID SOMETHING. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mountain man 14 Wrote:Breathitt 83 Hazard 79

Because Mountain man 14 said so!

Hmm...
WOW sounds like a real BENCHWARMER there !! KCC is not good in sports bro !!!! Basketball maybe 1 in 10 years !!! besides the last 6 years ! How many region titles has your school ever had ??
coach23 Wrote:WOW sounds like a real BENCHWARMER there !! KCC is not good in sports bro !!!! Basketball maybe 1 in 10 years !!! besides the last 6 years ! How many region titles has your school ever had ??

Someone please help me comprehend this post. :igiveup:
I'd put Hazard over Breathitt in a nail biting fourth quarter, 63-58.
coach23 Wrote:WOW sounds like a real BENCHWARMER there !! KCC is not good in sports bro !!!! Basketball maybe 1 in 10 years !!! besides the last 6 years ! How many region titles has your school ever had ??

I'm lost on this one.
I know Hazard's bigs were in football shape but how are they in basketball shape? Also was that Hudson I saw driving the other day?