Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst officials in the 16th region
Who is the most one sided, blind or incompetent referees in the 16th region?
^^^^ cute how you copied my thread RoyTheBoy.
Mountain man 14 Wrote:^^^^ cute how you copied my thread RoyTheBoy.

Yours:Best refs in the 14th region
Mine: Worst officials in the 16th region

Cute you noticed though..
Yeah.. Nice Original Post but happy trails to you my friend!
There are a handful of dreadful ones. I'm sure it's probably like that in every region though. Some you just shake your head at and wonder why KHSAA cannot find and afford better. In particular, there was a thecnical foul called on Morgan County's Alexsander Malinic for motioning to the student section to cheer louder. Absolutely, positively no malice involved at all. just part of the home crowd advantage. I don't agree with that one at all. I know the coaches have submitted that call to KHSAA. We'll see. But when horrible officiating effects the outcome of games something needs to be done.
To many to list !!!!!
Skaggs34 you are completely correct, i believe the call was taunting, I just dont understand how you can taunt your own fans. That technical ended up being the difference in that game and its sad to see that happen, that was Aleksander's 5th foul as well. Another note about this game though, congrats to Kyle Skaggs for becoming Russell's all-time leading scorer, thats a great accomplishment.
However unpopular it may be... It's a T.... Raising the crowd... 3 goggles... Popping the front of the jersey... All considered to be un sporting by the KHSAA.
I won't name any names. There is one official who is neither blind nor incompetent. In fact, his vision seems to be very good and he certainly isn't incompetent. Through recent years, he has undoubtedly been one school's MVP. He has been a difference maker in a number of games. To knowledgeable followers of the region, there is no need to name names. His identity is obvious.
andrew squiggmon Wrote:However unpopular it may be... It's a T.... Raising the crowd... 3 goggles... Popping the front of the jersey... All considered to be un sporting by the KHSAA.

May I ask what.. 3 goggles.. is?? And... motioning to your own fans to get them to cheer and raise them up does not constitute a technical foul.. if it did, there would be penalties and technical fouls called on players and coaches all of the time!!