Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic 113 - Lakers 103
Final

Jodie Meeks had a great game just the other day and then played 9 minutes in this one...

Kobe Bryant 12-27 and 7 turnovers...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Final

Jodie Meeks had a great game just the other day and then played 9 minutes in this one...

Kobe Bryant 12-27 and 7 turnovers...

It's all Kobe's fault.
The Lakers just need to get a better fit in their pf position. I know all the blame shouldn't go to one player, but Pau Gasol looks like he don't even want to be in L.A anymore. Trade Pau for a pf that can run and is athletic and be done with it. Then i think L.A can actually do something in the west. Someone like Faried would play awesome at that position on this team. No use in having 2 seven footers if you don't slow the ball down and use the size to their advantage. God knows Pau can't run. I'm still rooting for a Lakers vs. Heat finals.
KHSAA12 Wrote:The Lakers just need to get a better fit in their pf position. I know all the blame shouldn't go to one player, but Pau Gasol looks like he don't even want to be in L.A anymore. Trade Pau for a pf that can run and is athletic and be done with it. Then i think L.A can actually do something in the west. Someone like Faried would play awesome at that position on this team. No use in having 2 seven footers if you don't slow the ball down and use the size to their advantage. God knows Pau can't run. I'm still rooting for a Lakers vs. Heat finals.

It's Kobe's fault
Quote:"I'll kick everybody's ass in this locker room if it doesn't happen," Bryant said after a 113-103 loss to the Orlando Magic at Staples Center. Yes, the 6-10 Orlando Magic. "It's the attitude you have to have. Metta is the same way. Dwight has it in him as well. Even though he smiles a lot, he cares a lot about this. Come hell or high water, this has to get done."

:popcorn:
Also...
Can ekff please tell us where he saw that Kobe had 7 TOs?

Just wondering where that info came from
^ said it on myscore app... Could have been a error...

But zaga, it just seem everytime lakers win a game someone post it so I'll thought this one should have been posted this is a BAD L for the lakers I don't care if it's Dec or not..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kobe needs his bigs to play good. He has always rode his big men to championships. He cant do it without them.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe needs his bigs to play good. He has always rode his big men to championships. He cant do it without them.

And D-Howard going 0-7 from the FT line in Q4 was the difference in last nights game. We all know that Superman is afflicted by Kryptonite when he touches the Free Throw line, but I will also say he had added pressure in those FT's knowing that he HAD to make them, or lose to the Magic. Well, we know what happened.....
Kobe shot 44% in this game.
That was the second highest pct among all the starters (DH shot 6/13 for 46%)

When Pau is going 4/11 with 7 boards, MWP is going 5/13, and DH goes 9/21 from the FT line...

Kobe shooting 44% and going 34-7-5 wasn't really a problem in this one.
Magic just outplayed LA
^LoL
I really am still kinda lost for words about this L.A. team.
Sometimes they look like a really good team..
And then other times they look like they are really struggling.
The Lakers are to old to compete with the younger players. I'll be surprised to see them past the first round of the playoffs.
Black Out Wrote:The Lakers are to old to compete with the younger players. I'll be surprised to see them past the first round of the playoffs.

Good call.
And congrats on your 8th post.