Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame -vs- Alabama (Discover BCS National Championship 1/7/13)
Spud6 Wrote:ekff, you like 6'8 man? lol

He's like 6 foot even Wink
^ lol... 5'10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im a whopping 6'4

I wonder how many posters are taller than that?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im a whopping 6'4

LOL I'm not really 5'10.... It's a BGR inside joke...

Zaga is around 6'4... LOL ain't that right Zaga?
ekff Wrote:^ lol... 5'10

Are you really 5'10? I figured you'd be taller than that.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im a whopping 6'4

I'm 6'3
Strikeout King Wrote:Are you really 5'10? I figured you'd be taller than that.

I'm 6'3

LOL no...
Dang. All u trees around here. I'm 5'2. But even though my weather is different I still know that Bama is goin to win.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Bama in a close one!

Bama - 40
ND - 0
MiddlesboroAlum has raised it on ekff lol..
I will say that I don't think ekff is a bandwagon fan, his pic on here was proof enough of that.
And since I've known him on the site he's always had the ND emblem up.
^
Hes just never talked about them much Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Hes just never talked about them much Confusednicker:

Yes, I did.... And talk to Zaga.... at the beginning of last season, I said Notre Dame and Alabama would be in the National Championship game....

I did talk but I took the trash talk because there was nothing I could say... I just didn't have anything to come back with.... But now I do....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:But then again the game should be THE Ohio State agsinst Notre Dame

If only they knew the rules!Confusednicker: They got off easy and with Urban there the crime rate will rise just like in Gainsville when he was there. Bama or the Irish would both lay the wood to the buckeyes. The Big Ten, well it's the Big Ten. S-L-O-W
ekff Wrote:LOL I'm not really 5'10.... It's a BGR inside joke...

Zaga is around 6'4... LOL ain't that right Zaga?

I'm 6'4", ekff is 5'10', and Aslan is 6'0"

Aslan is also the greatest 6'0" post player to ever play
ekff Wrote:Yes, I did.... And talk to Zaga.... at the beginning of last season, I said Notre Dame and Alabama would be in the National Championship game....

I did talk but I took the trash talk because there was nothing I could say... I just didn't have anything to come back with.... But now I do....

He said it...
but I still gave him a hard time because he said the same thing last year Wink
17-14 IRISH WIN. For the record, not a bandwagon fan. Been to over 15 games and will be taking a piece of the Irish to the grave with me. It's been a long time since '88 and win or lose I'm excited for the program. ND is a hard place to coach with the academic standards being higher than most places. A lot of top notch coaches would rather go somewhere where it's a lot easier to get top-notch talent that qualify academically.
^
Your not allowed to have a UK icon in your favorite teams category and root for a different team.
I dont make the rules, the ND fans do Confusednicker:
Is this like the rule that Hazard can't build a big gym cause of there enrollment? lol
^
Somewhat.
I believe the better word is ficticious.

Ill take my slap on the hand. Call me crazy that im rooting for Bama in this one, well, mostly because ND is horrible.
I like to root for all teams in the sec except for Missouri. And the only team I hate worse than ND is Ohio state. And I'm still saying Bama is too g to win by 2 tds
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Somewhat.
I believe the better word is ficticious.

Ill take my slap on the hand. Call me crazy that im rooting for Bama in this one, well, mostly because ND is horrible.

Wouldn't call someone crazy for rooting for anyone, but if 12-0 is horrible, I'll live with being horrible. Still can't get an answer on the booster question. I thought it was a good question. Good thing is the "green secret police" have not been to the house yet.
Alabama 35 Notre Dame 14

Bama is just a stronger, deeper, better team. I can't see a team that allowed a pitiful Pitt team to take them to overtime (and in South Bend at that), and an average BYU team to take them to the wire before they were able to win by a field goal........I don't think that team is going to give Alabama much of a challenge. At least Alabama lost to a very good Texas A&M team that narrowly lost early season games to powerful LSU and Florida teams and were getting better every game toward the end of the season. I would also pick Texas A&M by at least 2 TD over the Irish if they were playing them in a bowl game.
I think the national championship game could become boring by the middle of the 3rd quarter.
18 days 8 hours 44 minutes 4 seconds - until BCS NC

Good to see BBN (Big Bama Nation) is in full swing right now....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
will someone please tell me how can a team that is not in any conference be able to play for national championship much less any bowl for that matter??? Cause it's not right or fair to the other teams who are mandated you have to play teams in your conference and only so many nonconference games, where as ND can cherry pick who they wont to play. IMO in order to be able to play in any bowl you should have to belong to a conference. with that said:
Bama 35
ND 10

Roll Tide and Go SEC!!!
panther nation Wrote:will someone please tell me how can a team that is not in any conference be able to play for national championship much less any bowl for that matter??? Cause it's not right or fair to the other teams who are mandated you have to play teams in your conference and only so many nonconference games, where as ND can cherry pick who they wont to play. IMO in order to be able to play in any bowl you should have to belong to a conference. with that said:
Bama 35
ND 10

Roll Tide and Go SEC!!!

So you think its fair for the winner of the Big East gets to play in a BCS bowl... Come on..... If Notre Dame was to join a conference it would be ACC most likely, and then everyone would say Notre Dame plays in a weak conference...

Fact is Notre Dame played a harder schedule then anyone in the ACC or Big East... So whats the point.... Not everyone can join the SEC.... Notre Dame is doing just fine not being in a conf.... 11 Titles and 7 Heisman's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Alabama 35 Notre Dame 14

Bama is just a stronger, deeper, better team. I can't see a team that allowed a pitiful Pitt team to take them to overtime (and in South Bend at that), and an average BYU team to take them to the wire before they were able to win by a field goal........I don't think that team is going to give Alabama much of a challenge. At least Alabama lost to a very good Texas A&M team that narrowly lost early season games to powerful LSU and Florida teams and were getting better every game toward the end of the season. I would also pick Texas A&M by at least 2 TD over the Irish if they were playing them in a bowl game.
I think the national championship game could become boring by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

You forgot they squeezed by a USC team with a freshman qb which was awful. If they had Matt Barkley they'd won by 2 tds.
ekff Wrote:So you think its fair for the winner of the Big East gets to play in a BCS bowl... Come on..... If Notre Dame was to join a conference it would be ACC most likely, and then everyone would say Notre Dame plays in a weak conference...

Fact is Notre Dame played a harder schedule then anyone in the ACC or Big East... So whats the point.... Not everyone can join the SEC.... Notre Dame is doing just fine not being in a conf.... 11 Titles and 7 Heisman's

Yeah I thinks its more than fair for the Big East to play in a BCS bowl...At least they are all in a BCS conference!!! while ND is not....If ND wasn't so greedy they would join one in all sports but the fact is and everyone knows the Cath's are greedy!!! they don't want to share the money you get going to a bowl. And that's fine don't share but they shouldn't be able to play for nation title if not in a conference!!!

So go ahead and join the ACC and see if your playing for the national title??? but at least they would be in a conference!! Until ND joins a conference they shouldn't be able to play for title...
Watch out.
It wouldnt look good if Tao or Tio, whatever it is, misses more than two tackles on the first drive of the game....Its very possible.
Lacy is a beast, and if they meet head on, ill take Lacy everytime.