•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bell County Bobcats
Four, I believe.
I believe that was exactly how long it took Bell to beat Cawood. They lost in 84, 85 and 86 and won for the first time in 87.

If Harlan County's not a rival, who is?
That's the kind of arrogance that comes back to bite you. I'm not a coach, so I don't actually know anything, but I get the feeling Harlan County respects all of its opponents.
Little do you know that the bell JV team this year was 90% freshmens. So how can u go off of the JV team. Cause I got friends in Harlan and I know their JV was mainly sophomores so there u go.
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:Little do you know that the bell JV team this year was 90% freshmens. So how can u go off of the JV team. Cause I got friends in Harlan and I know their JV was mainly sophomores so there u go.

Little do I know?
I can read a roster.
Their sophomore class the past two years wasn't quite as strong as usual.
Is Harlan County supposed to apologize for playing sophomores in a JV game?
[quote=HDE]Little do I know?
I can read a roster.
Is Harlan County supposed to apologize for playing sophomores in a JV game?[/QUOTE

You can read well that is good you have no idea what you are talking about you don't know who played for Bell's JV teams. Bell doesn't even use the same numbers as on their roster. And Bell Co repsects Harlan co unlike you have stated earlier no one ever said that. You are on here just to cause problems write your newspaper articles on how Good Harlan Co's teams are and don't worry about Bell County because they are on the downhill slide according to you. :Thumbs:
^ you guys need to get a room...lol.
Amped 88 Wrote:[quote=HDE]Little do I know?
I can read a roster.
Is Harlan County supposed to apologize for playing sophomores in a JV game?[/QUOTE

You can read well that is good you have no idea what you are talking about you don't know who played for Bell's JV teams. Bell doesn't even use the same numbers as on their roster. And Bell Co repsects Harlan co unlike you have stated earlier no one ever said that. You are on here just to cause problems write your newspaper articles on how Good Harlan Co's teams are and don't worry about Bell County because they are on the downhill slide according to you. :Thumbs:

According to me?

2010 — 13-1
2011 — 11-2
2012 — 10-3
HDE Wrote:[quote=Amped 88]

According to me?

2010 — 13-1
2011 — 11-2
2012 — 10-3

You are right we should bow down to you you are the greatest.:please:
Bear_Paw Wrote:^ you guys need to get a room...lol.

:hilarious:
Even the Bell fans seem to be bracing for a rebuilding year in this thread.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Even the Bell fans seem to be bracing for a rebuilding year in this thread.

Never thought that fanbase would ever get off their white horses.

I think they may just be kidding. :Thumbs:
Can someone post next years schedule?

Are there any chance of Bell / Belfry game this year?
AnswertheBell Wrote:Can someone post next years schedule?

Are there any chance of Bell / Belfry game this year?

No chance. Unless the finals.
Do you have the schedule?
Who doesn't want this game? Bell or Belfry? We are both always looking for games.
If all the "I's" are gone, this years team will be better than last years. Mills will have all players on board this year with better confidence in him. He is a super coach with his whole heart into it. Ive been around him for years and know he wants it all for every kid. There is a lot of talent that will spring up from these next few groups that have been waiting their turn. Mills and his excellent coaching staff will bring it out. I look for the Cats to be right there in the big show again this year.
Are you saying the kids were A problem this year? This was one of the most talented bunches we have had. Kids reflect leadership.

I thought we had a good season.
Not implying "problems" with kids. Just some, lets call it "issues" . They were well addressed and handled. The season was great and the tradition will continue.
I love the optimism. What will be your schedule?
I'm not sure why, but it just always seem that Dudly could have taken a team like Bell had this year and done much better. Its not a knock on Mills, it just always seems that way.
Dudley won a lot of games at Bell, yes he did. How many years was he there? Won how many state championships? I played for Dud and yes I think he's one of the greatest coaches ever, but come on. Mills has been there going on three years now and to keep saying Dudley would have done this and that and would have done better. Really? This is Mill's team and Mill's time. Get off his back and let him build his own program. Dudley is gone. If you have something against Mills or just miss Dud that bad, buy a Pikeville tee and start cheering for the Bears or wherever he ends up next year.
You all are forgetting about Corbin being the spoiler......
U all must realize that in order to win the region dud had to beat Knox cent or Lawrence co. In order for Coach mills to win it be has had central in the way. Even ole dud could have not pulled out that w.
Ole Dud would have won that game.

What is the schedule for 2013?
Ole Dud will be back in 2013 and the schedule will be

Alcoa
Alabama
Highlands
St. X
Trinity
Denver
Oregon
Greenbay
Dallas
Florida State

And He will win them all :Thumbs:
We need 1 more game . the city county bowl. Does anyone know who it will be?
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Ole Dud will be back in 2013 and the schedule will be

Alcoa
Alabama
Highlands
St. X
Trinity
Denver
Oregon
Greenbay
Dallas
Florida State

And He will win them all :Thumbs:

He NEVER dodged anyone!!!!!!!!!
My schedule post was a little sarcasm. People just can't get over Dud.
Have the Bobcats recruited any new players yet this year. I look for the recruiting class to be down this year. No one sells a program like ole Dud did.
I think he got 6 D-1 prospects. He's been recruiting hard. Jobs are a little scarce right now so some parents are hesitant to relocate and bring there kids. Donations are low to so he doesn't have much to offer.
Just wondering if any more of the TN. kids were coming in or Pineville students and if Jackson County was sending any more over. I hear the super is trying to get the Pineville kids by ending the student agreement with them. So your telling me things are going as usual. Well good.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next