Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals was mentioned on 103.1, 107.5 tonight
Beef called in a score to the Sportsguy show on 103.1 and 107.5 in Pikeville tonight. The discussion led to this being broadcasted on the show. Not exact word for word but simlar.

"thanks so much to beef and the gang at bluegrassrivals...at bluegrass rivals dot com".. They talked about it being a sports site and being free to post and everything" They mentioned about doing an interview later on with us..

Beef was unable to type the whole broadcast but this is to give you an idea.

I would like to give thanks to Beef and all the guys/gals at 103.1 and 107.5 in Pikeville. I would love to do an interview soon. Thanks for supporting BluegrassRivals.com
Freakin Awesome... Congrats QQ
Thanks Beef and QQ.
torQQue Wrote:Beef called in a score to the Sportsguy show on 103.1 and 107.5 in Pikeville tonight. The discussion led to this being broadcasted on the show. Not exact word for word but simlar.

"thanks so much to beef and the gang at bluegrassrivals...at bluegrass rivals dot com".. They talked about it being a sports site and being free to post and everything" They mentioned about doing an interview later on with us..

Beef was unable to type the whole broadcast but this is to give you an idea.

I would like to give thanks to Beef and all the guys/gals at 103.1 and 107.5 in Pikeville. I would love to do an interview soon. Thanks for supporting BluegrassRivals.com
Was on 93.1 and 96.5 williamson also...I heard it there
Congrats BGR and thanks BEEF!!!!!!!!!1
Great job Beef QQ and everyone at bluegrass rivals!!!!!!!
Good job beef, way to get the name out there.
Way to go Beef. The word just keeps spreading.
Sweet !!! We're getting bigger and better everyday !!! Big Grin
Congrats QQ and thanks beef. The site just keeps growing.
I'm ready to do what it takes...... Cap_PDT_0:

Edited by BEEF
Thanks Beef!!
great news!
Great job guys. Family keeps growing and with the bigger the family the more we can teach and learn from each others views. Thanks guys for a chance to visit a site with so much to offer and best of all for free.
That's fantastic!!!
Awesome, good job Beef.
awww this site has grown up so much in its it whole 11 months
That's right T-B....is has become such a GREAT site in such little time! All we can hope for is that people continue to spread the word to make the site even better!!

Thanks to all that have made this site such a fun thing to be part of!! :thumb: