Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3A State Championship Updates: Belfry vs. Central
Ouch, hell of a final though.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:And so did YOU!
It wasn't a knock at belfry, chill out.
Belfry left it all; gave all they had.
I'm damn proud of them!!

Thank you Pirates for a phenomenal season and good luck to your Seniors!!!
baller4lyfe Wrote:It wasn't a knock at belfry, chill out.

Well, you chill out. You post something like that, it looks like a knock. Think before you post.
Congrats to both teams,
Most competitive game of the weekend again? I think so and there are 4 games left to play
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Think before you post.
I thought the frowning face was enough to show it wasn't a knock, but I guess not. I'm all for a mountain team winning a state title, by no means am I rooting against them.

You chill out.
QUOTE=baller4lyfe;1553705]I thought the frowning face was enough to show it wasn't a knock, but I guess not. I'm all for a mountain team winning a state title, by no means am I rooting against them.

You chill out.[/QUOTE]

:popcorn:
baller4lyfe Wrote:I thought the frowning face was enough to show it wasn't a knock, but I guess not. I'm all for a mountain team winning a state title, by no means am I rooting against them.

You chill out.

The frowning face could be interpreted as being smart.
Coachdad Wrote:QUOTE=baller4lyfe;1553705]I thought the frowning face was enough to show it wasn't a knock, but I guess not. I'm all for a mountain team winning a state title, by no means am I rooting against them.

You chill out.

:popcorn:[/QUOTE]

Get another box and a pop.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:The frowning face could be interpreted as being smart.

Even responding in a negative way to my post made you look "smart", if you want to call it that.

Whatever, not going to argue anymore. Just wanted to get my point across that I wasn't trying to put down Belfry by any means, but you had to take it a step further.
Well, I really thought the mountains were about to get 1 state championship title. That was a great game, unlike the first one of the day.
baller4lyfe Wrote:Even responding in a negative way to my post made you look "smart", if you want to call it that.

Whatever, not going to argue anymore. Just wanted to get my point across that I wasn't trying to put down Belfry by any means, but you had to take it a step further.

Here's what I replied to your smart Chill out: Well, you chill out. You post something like that, it looks like a knock. Think before you post.

I only said to you what you said to me and then I explained how your post appeared and took nothing to another level. Read it. Looks like I accepted your explanation, explained how it looked and just made a simple suggestion to think how your posts might be interpreted before you make them. Nothing else.

Best wishes.
baller4lyfe Wrote:Even responding in a negative way to my post made you look "smart", if you want to call it that.

Don't change the subject. We were discussing you posts, not mine. My first post was a response to yours in the same tone as your post appeared to be and your first post appeared to be "smart". Then you said your post was not meant that way. Read my post above this one.

And still, Best Wishes!
Coachdad Wrote:QUOTE=baller4lyfe;1553705]I thought the frowning face was enough to show it wasn't a knock, but I guess not. I'm all for a mountain team winning a state title, by no means am I rooting against them.

You chill out.

:popcorn:[/QUOTE]

On 2nd thought, get a case of Popcorn and a 24 pack of soda pop.