Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7th Grader Scored 49 points?
I heard a 7th grader from Corbin scored 49 points in a game the other night? Any truth in that? Anyone know who it is? Just wondering who we should look out for when we play them.
If true, I smell a box-and-one coming in the future. Impressive.
Andrew Taylor i would say.
I believe the Taylor kid was ranked one of the top six graders in the country.
Thanks for the Info. I will definitely watch for this kid.
Wow that is amazing!
ky15 Wrote:Wow that is amazing!
That's nothing compared to the 7th grader from Cordia Markquis Nowell. He has to average at LEAST 30 points a game .. That'll be a great matchup but I think Markquis will pull out with it he's strong offensively and defensively
That is great! Have to look out for him!
Girl or boy?
Andrew Taylor from Corbin is an 8th grader and starts varsity.
There was a 7th grader from Jackson city who scored 41 in a eighth grade game had 11 threes I heard!
Wow
Is he not in 8th grade? Heard a 8th grader from Corbin had over 40 points.
The young man from Jackson City is for real!!! He loves the game..
Andrew taylor is what I heard.
If its Andrew Taylor, then he is in 8th grade and starts varsity.
I don't know if they play him in middle school ball or not.

Corbin also plays another 8th grader on varsity that's pretty good.
Yikes! The kid can ball!
the taylor kid only playes varsity, thats a reason why the 8th grade team is down this year,but the 7th grader was probably number 4
The kid from Jackson City is a good ball player. However, he is supposed to be a freshman in highschool. He has been held back twice. Was in 7th grade last year and stayed in 7th again this year. He's 14 years old playing with 11 and 12 year olds. So you should be putting up big numbers.
Jimmer Wrote:The kid from Jackson City is a good ball player. However, he is supposed to be a freshman in highschool. He has been held back twice. Was in 7th grade last year and stayed in 7th again this year. He's 14 years old playing with 11 and 12 year olds. So you should be putting up big numbers.
If that indeed is the case, I don't think it's fair not only to the opponent but also his teammates.......JMO
Corbin played a box and chaser on Turner in the state tournament.
The turner kid is 14 same age as any other holdback turn 14 this school year.