Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Harrow returns to practice
Sophomore point guard Ryan Harrow returned to practice Sunday after missing the better portion of two weeks.

Harrow played 10 minutes in the season opener against Maryland but missed the next week of practice and the following two games with flu-like symptoms. He worked out on the side of practice Monday and Tuesday before returning home Wednesday to tend to an issue with his family. He missed the Morehead State and LIU Brooklyn games this past week while he was away.

Following the first of two practices Sunday, Harrow released the following statement:

Quote:I would like to thank my teammates, the UK coaching staff and administration along with the Big Blue Nation for their support over the last couple of weeks while I was out. I’m feeling much better and it felt really good to get back on the practice court with the guys today. Unfortunately, when I started feeling better, I had an issue to tend to with my family over the holiday break. Everything is good with that now and I’m excited about playing with my brothers again.”

John Calipari was happy to see Harrow back at practice Sunday.

“Ryan went the whole way and looked good,” Calipari said on his social media feeds. “Best part was seeing the smile on his face.”

http://www.coachcal.com/18755/2012/11/ha...-practice/
Great we need him
[Image:

]
Thank God.
Great news.
good luck! I wish you the best!
Good to hear. Glad he's ok.
This will help a lot.
IMO, we need him more than any other player because he is our only true PG and makes our team complete and is the only person that can truly run the offense! The sooner he is back, the better!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
YES.

Where you at Duke. We want a rematch.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:YES.

Where you at Duke. We want a rematch.

Hopefully in March...
Coach Cal said yesterday that "Archie Goodwin is our point guard".

That is a strong statement. I was pretty surprised by that, but Goodwin deserves it.
Good to see that he's getting straightened out
I was told yesterday that even though Harrow is back, there are still issues non-basketball related that he is dealing with at home. The team will be his therapy, but it makes since that Cal has announced a PG for now. Should Harrow have to leave again, the team can't keep Yo-Yo'ing.

There were some posts in other threads knocking Harrow. This is not a situation of a bad kid, there are some legit issues in his life that are non-basketball related.
Stardust Wrote:I was told yesterday that even though Harrow is back, there are still issues non-basketball related that he is dealing with at home. The team will be his therapy, but it makes since that Cal has announced a PG for now. Should Harrow have to leave again, the team can't keep Yo-Yo'ing.

There were some posts in other threads knocking Harrow. This is not a situation of a bad kid, there are some legit issues in his life that are non-basketball related.

This is true....so much that his future of being a wildcat is in question...
Harrow left his flat top at home too
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^ Yep, saw that last night on tv. Hope everything works out for Harrow.
I wonder what the "issues" are.