Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caldwell County vs. Newport Central Catholic (2A State Championship) 12/1
Their home field is real grass. .. I think we all know wku is plastic.. rain plays in ncc favor.. if its dry cc qb has such a arm the recievers cant hardly hang on to the ball moreless if it was raining..
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:I watched some film on mayfield in the last few days. NCC beats mayfield 34-14. Same as they beat beechwood. Sorry to bust ur alls bubbles.

I hope yall have some good kids comming up the pipe...lol. matter of fact sounds like someone needs to lay down the pipeConfusedmoke: u will have ur chance in the future..but for now .. u need worry about ur task at hand .. one good flawless game by CC and yall get knocked off ur rickety rocker...
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Let me ask this. You think Caldwell can beat mayfield?

Hummmm...."makes me wander how educated u r on high school football..... oh me... ya I think I realluy would not want to play them again for we have played them once this year.. they had a few mistakes and some passes that were thrown through their recivers hands... this game had several mayfield fafans uneasy before the game im sure..
This is my honest opinion after reviewing some of NCC's game film. If NCC stays in their 3 Deep Zone against Caldwell County's Spread Attack they will have problems with Jaylen Boyd(#21) getting loose in their secondary, and that will not be a good thing for them. NCC's line is much smaller than Caldwell's on both sides of the ball and Cole Webster(#54) and Drake VanHooser(#32) will have a meeting in NCC's backfield that Mr. Cain will begin to hate after a while. The whole defense tries to strip every ball on every play and it is showing in the playoffs. Everyone, all through the playoffs, has underestimated Caldwell's bend-but-don't-break defense, and they believe that this is their year. Caldwell's offense will take whatever you give them, and then go long, if needed.

One last question, Can NCC's secondary cover 5 receivers with break away speed?
My prediction is that Caldwell County wins its 3rd State Championship by a score of 38-29
Good luck.. prevail against the private school.. bring it back to the west
Good luck Caldwell, play as a normal routine and dont let the sites and sound overwhelm you. Remember Hoosiers where coach takes them in the gym and measures everything? The field is regulation, same size as your own. Don't make it too big and you will be fine.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Good luck.. prevail against the private school.. bring it back to the west

This "private" thing is stupid. Do you realize how many second and third generation kids are on the roster for NewCath? If NewCath was confined to a district, these families would have moved to that district. AGAIN, NewCath is located TWO miles from Highlands, TEN miles from Beechwood and EIGHT miles from CovCath. Kids go where they are supposed to go b/c there are so many good choices close their own homes. They don't have the perceived advantage that you guys think that all private schools have. They have families that remain loyal to the school and continue to send their kids there. Catholic families = lots of kids and lots of cousins at the school.