Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 word that best describe yourself
blackcatfan4life Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:As for the girls, well I do ok. As for kids, when I'm doin ok I'm doing it smart. lol
Don't be talking bout the hat. lol..
Abstinance my man is the key.( Note to self) :roll: :lol:

Never heard of it. Do they sell it in a bottle?
Closest thing I can think of is Mountain Dew. I've heard rumors about that stuff. Confusedhock:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Closest thing I can think of is Mountain Dew. I've heard rumors about that stuff. Confusedhock:

Oh my.. That must be my problem lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Closest thing I can think of is Mountain Dew. I've heard rumors about that stuff. Confusedhock:

Oh my.. That must be my problem lol
:lol: :lol: Well if you're as irresistible as you say you are, you may wanna keep drinking it. LOL
Hahah. Ican't live without it lol..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hahah. Ican't live without it lol..
What are we talking about here? LOL
Umm.. Mtn. Dew?
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Umm.. Mtn. Dew?
LOL ok just checking. 8)
Whew, I get nervous during pop quizzes lol.. Glad I got that one right lol
You notice a trend here? Every night about this time we end up having conversations with each other. LOL
Yeah and the cool thing is. Being that we are the mods no one can tell us to take it to PM's lol.. Where'd BGG go though? lol
I was wondering the same thing. I guess QQ told her to get to bed now or she was grounded from BGR's. Banane26.:
Adult topics popped up and she had to go. Maybe TorQQue will get on..
My choice of words will get me in trouble one day.
Very Good Lookin lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Adult topics popped up and she had to go. Maybe TorQQue will get on..

Excuse Me?

QQ was doing homework all night on his PC and our little man woke up so I had to stop chatting with you young'ins (on my PC) to resume my adult duties Big Grin (etc, taking care of a child).
1. Dad
2. (3)kids
3. Broke
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Adult topics popped up and she had to go. Maybe TorQQue will get on..

Excuse Me?

QQ was doing homework all night on his PC and our little man woke up so I had to stop chatting with you young'ins (on my PC) to resume my adult duties Big Grin (etc, taking care of a child).

Youngn's????? What the heck are you talking about??? lol.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:

Excuse Me?

Somehow I missed this..lol...

Im saying you all are young....lol...
1.BGR
2.Deer Jerky
3.Cingular Wireless( Love Cell Phones)
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:

Excuse Me?

Somehow I missed this..lol...

Im saying you all are young....lol...

I knew what you were saying lol.. But you aren't exactly old lol.
I aint exactly young like most of you all here either. If you do the math, when I was graduating college some of you hadnt even graduated high school...
actually I was probably a sophomore in high school.. So yeah you are a little bit older than some of us, but you still aren't 30, so you can still be considered young lol
yeah..until next year..lol...

and what's that movie that says?...I'll be 30 and flirty and thriving...

BTW, if you saw me out somewhere...you'd swear to God I was only 14..lol... I still get the Kids menu when I go places and QQ and I get daily stares...sometimes this is good, sometimes this is annoying...
hahah I've seen your pictures lol. I wouldn't guess you were a day over 18... Where do I find someone like that? I woudln't care if people thought I was a pedophile, as long as she was really over 18 lol
It's rare...lol...it's also weird...lol...and I am oly 4foot 10 inches tall (on a big shoe day) so thats even worse...

I dont get taken seriously either..not good..I'll say to people, yeah Im 28..their like yeah right..
hahah my nana is 4'10 in stilettos lol.. and my dad is like 6'5. so when we try to take pictures its an event lol
LOL

I am never can describe myself. I really have no clue?