Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Sure to Shop at Walmart
TheRealVille Wrote:Why quote my post if you aren't willing to answer the question. Again, where was I expressing any opinion in these posts about the ACA, that you were talking about in this post below? If you can't find where I expressed an opinion, other than to have TH32 to talk to a CPA or a tax lawyer, just admit it. I gave no business advice whatsoever.

Why not ever answer a legitimate question, RealVille?

You "express your opinion" here and there and pretend it to be fact. Is it fun or what? I don't get it. You just seem to be a simpleton that has a one-track mind fueled by what sounds pleasing. You may say that you enjoy talking politics, but you don't really talk. You kind of just sit behind your little screen and meander from biased website to biased website posting quotes and whatnot. You don't really have any kind of standing or belief from what I see. You just kind of go with whatever. You call out people for this and that, but have no true standing on a matter and just seem to try to get a rise out of people and occasionally complain about mods not doing their jobs and so forth.

It's really quite funny to read whatever hoopla you rattle off just to see you get blasted time and time again. You may/probably don't care, but you appear to be the biggest fool on here. You seem to be a fairly intelligent (in the books) person, but a fool nonetheless.

There's been some hard times lately, so I appreciate what you're doing.

Keep up the good work. :Clap:
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Why not ever answer a legitimate question, RealVille?

You "express your opinion" here and there and pretend it to be fact. Is it fun or what? I don't get it. You just seem to be a simpleton that has a one-track mind fueled by what sounds pleasing. You may say that you enjoy talking politics, but you don't really talk. You kind of just sit behind your little screen and meander from biased website to biased website posting quotes and whatnot. You don't really have any kind of standing or belief from what I see. You just kind of go with whatever. You call out people for this and that, but have no true standing on a matter and just seem to try to get a rise out of people and occasionally complain about mods not doing their jobs and so forth.

It's really quite funny to read whatever hoopla you rattle off just to see you get blasted time and time again. You may/probably don't care, but you appear to be the biggest fool on here. You seem to be a fairly intelligent (in the books) person, but a fool nonetheless.

There's been some hard times lately, so I appreciate what you're doing.

Keep up the good work. :Clap:
You probably should stick to the sports section.
^ Typical response when he knows he has been owned...

And MiddlesboroAlumni - you are more than welcome here.
TheRealVille Wrote:You probably should stick to the sports section.

And we'll leave the politics to you, right? :hilarious:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Typical response when he knows he has been owned...

And MiddlesboroAlumni - you are more than welcome here.
Owned? LOL. Not by either of you two?
TheRealVille Wrote:Owned? LOL. Not by either of you two?

All 3 of them. Lol
TheRealThing Wrote:They can't go on strike without getting fired. Union folks in general don't know what they're talking about when they start making all their threats. By law, the only 'power', unions have is the power of collective bargaining. They cannot in any way impede their employer's right to make money. That means all they can do is stand off to the side and hold up informational pickett signs. If they try to intimidate shoppers or employees trying to go in the store, it's off to the jail house with them.

At one time unions enjoyed enormous prestige. Now they have become just a tool people use to 'get more'. I believe all unions will eventually dissolve. They have adopted a flawed strategy of unionization of all comers and anybody they can talk into organizing. Errantly believing these coalitions of unions will one day represent a membership too vast to be denied, and will someday be able to hold even the federal government accountable. The idea that everybody in the country would be a union member is ridiculous, and has done nothing other than degrade the bargaining power of the building trades and other large skilled trades unions. Right now one might be hard pressed to name any organization that isn't union. Postal workers, the actor's gulld, firemen, policemen, nurses, teachers, the trades--- carpenters, plumbers, electricians etc., airlines workers, truck drivers, warehousemen, auto workers, lawn mower manufacturers, machinists, state and federal government employee unions, steelworkers, maritime union, dockworkers, food handlers unions, the list is endless. The unions do have something in common with the United States government however, both have opened the doors to outsiders too widely. In the government's case 20 million or so illegal immigrants strain every state budget, and in the union's case so many hourly employees are union, being union means nothing.

In short, we can't legislate utopia, by passing laws meant to force Walmart and Papa John's into providing health care for the likes of pizza delivery men, for pete's sake.

Thanks for the response. My dad clarified to me that employees were not part of a union and the talk at his store was that people were misinformed and if you walk out or attempt to strike, don't come back into the store.
judgementday Wrote:Thanks for the response. My dad clarified to me that employees were not part of a union and the talk at his store was that people were misinformed and if you walk out or attempt to strike, don't come back into the store.

I'm sure your Dad has it just right. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]