Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite MLB Players of All-Time
Who are your favorite MLB players of all time?
Jose Rijo was my favorite growing up. Also Darryl Strawberry, Cecil Fielder, Mo Vaughn, and my all time favorite will always be Ken Griffey Jr. I wish he would have never went to Cincy.
Johnny Bench.
Chipper Jones-ATL
John Smiley and Wily Mo Pena!
Albert Pujols now and I liked Barry Bonds when I was younger. Andre Dawson of the Cubs and Mark Mcguire.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I'll name a few of my favorite players...

1. Ted Williams
2. Babe Ruth
3. Greg Maddux
4. Joe DiMaggio
5. Satchel Paige
6. Ty Cobb
7. Bob Gibson
8. Pete Rose
9. Honus Wagner
10. Albert Pujols
11. Alex Rodriquez
12. Walter Johnson
13. Nolan Ryan
14. Cy Young
15. Jackie Robinson

I'm sure I'm leaving some off that I can't think of, but thats about the jist of it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ricky Henderson!!!!! Very fast base stealer, great lead-off hitter, good outfielder.

I always loved to steal bases, and I loved being the lead-off hitter, that might have had something to do with it. He played for the A's when I loved him, so I loved them, and I loved McGwire, but that was before the roids
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Mick
Barry Bonds
Ken Griffey Jr
Sandy Koufax is my idol..and then Dale Murphy
Pete Rose, Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays, Cal Ripken, Lou Gehrig, Bob Gibson, and Sandy Koufax.
Here are a few of mine:

1. Pete Rose
2. Steve Garvey
3. Ron Cey
4. Don Mattingly
5. Mario Soto
6. Mike Smidt
6. Reggie Jackson
7. Craig Nettles
8. Dave Concepcion
9. Jose Cruz
10. Dusty Baker

And everyone else on the Big red Machine! When players played through the pain because they loved the game!
Chipper has always been a favorite of mine
I also like Smoltz and Glavine would have been there if he wouldn't have went to the Mets!