Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keslowski sprint cup champ
Don't like it, but better than Johnson. Hated to see Gordon win the race. Looking Foward to Daytona in February.
I dislike Keslowski just about as bad as Tony Stewart. I would rather see Montoya win it. team 48 wrapped it up and gave it to Keslowski...
Nascar has just become boring, and it shows around the country with people getting tired of it.

Whats up with the sprint girls always standing behind the drivers during interviews and nodding like there paying attention? Yes, there hot, but it makes nascar look stupid.

The biggest problem with nascar at this point IMO, is the fact that the season is to dang long. From february to november is forever. They need to shorten it from may-august and watch the excitement grow.

Its just plain boring anymore.
I'm glad he won it.
I didn't even realize it was going on. I kind of agree with RunIt, the season is very drawn out. Maybe they could find a way to have two seasons in a year. Maybe have the short track and road course season for a period of time and then have the speedways and raceways season at a different time. Whatever would help them have short succinct seasons.

However, the people that really enjoy NASCAR still show up, pay their money and enjoy it, so maybe there is no problem.
Whoo!

Blue Deuce all the way.