Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Fairview 11/23
Go bulldogs !!!
Bears Boy Wrote:I am going to pick Fairview in this one. But which ever team wins; will be state champion.

Not saying it couldn't happen just saying that the winner would be the underdog against either beechwood or mayfield
I really hate fricken Hazard
Benchwarmer Wrote:I really hate fricken Hazard

What do you got against Hazard?

Whats the weather looking like in boyd county for this game>?
Hazard by 14
bac2369 Wrote:What do you got against Hazard?

Whats the weather looking like in boyd county for this game>?

Cool and rainy.
hazard will prevail in this one 21-7.

Everyone knows, Hazard fans love that u hate Hazard...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FBALL Wrote:Cool and rainy.

If it does rain that definately may play into fairviews favor..
Hazard 31

Fairview 28
Does hazard play on turf or grass?
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Does hazard play on turf or grass?

Turf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Then a messy field would be advantage fairview.
I don't quiet understand that. We lost to Hazard in the biggest game of the year last year. I still don't hate Hazard. They didn't do anything wrong, they just wanted the trophy and got it. I think they were pretty classy in their win as well as the year before when they didn't do so well. I don't understand why someone would say that.
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't quiet understand that. We lost to Hazard in the biggest game of the year last year. I still don't hate Hazard. They didn't do anything wrong, they just wanted the trophy and got it. I think they were pretty classy in their win as well as the year before when they didn't do so well. I don't understand why someone would say that.

Who are you referring to?
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't quiet understand that. We lost to Hazard in the biggest game of the year last year. I still don't hate Hazard. They didn't do anything wrong, they just wanted the trophy and got it. I think they were pretty classy in their win as well as the year before when they didn't do so well. I don't understand why someone would say that.

Who are you referring to?
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Who are you referring to?

He's saying y would someone hate hazard. Even after losing in the state champ game he does not hate us. You can ask any one from hazard we love it that everyone hates us.

Is it hate or fear ?
QUOTE=Benchwarmer;1547540]I really hate fricken Hazard[/QUOTE]:howdy:Suckit up benchwarmer time to get off the bench an cheer for your bulldogs.We lost lastweek. williamsburg an 64SUR is for hazard :1:
64SUR Wrote:QUOTE=Benchwarmer;1547540]I really hate fricken Hazard
:howdy:Suckit up benchwarmer time to get off the bench an cheer for your bulldogs.We lost lastweek. williamsburg an 64SUR is for hazard :1:[/QUOTE]

Thanks 64SUR !!! Where was u at during the game last week ? I was looking forward to talking to u in person.
I will say Hazard in a close one by 6. Hazard has experience and if I am not wrong, this is Fairviews first time playing for chance to play in state finals... Hazard will not be intimidated by Fairviews size. Is Hazard running back still out?
Sorry, I am from Mayfield. I noticed Benchwarmer's statement that he hates Hazard. I just didn't like that post and don't understand that. I never once noticed them do anything that I thought was disrespectful towards us in either game we played against them. I understand if you keep getting beat by the same team over and over again, it could be a hard pill to swallow. The thing to do then is to get better or accept it.
mysonis55 Wrote:Sorry, I am from Mayfield. I noticed Benchwarmer's statement that he hates Hazard. I just didn't like that post and don't understand that. I never once noticed them do anything that I thought was disrespectful towards us in either game we played against them. I understand if you keep getting beat by the same team over and over again, it could be a hard pill to swallow. The thing to do then is to get better or accept it.

I agree seemed like a classy fan base and a respectful well coached team. I have seen tons of games where even a classy kid lets emotions get the better of them and i am sure its happened to a Hazard player or two just like a Mayfield player or 2.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Then a messy field would be advantage fairview.
At 7:45 this morning they are only giving a 40% chance of rain and it will only be light showers at best and it should be over by game time. I don't think the rain will be an issue.
Cheering for the Dawgs to bring home the victory!!!

Good luck Seniors!!
Eagles by 7 in a tight one...
Good luck to Hazard. Classy fan base and team. They act like they have been there before.
I dont like Hazards chances on a wet field as it should slow there speed down some but i may be wrong.. Does Fairview show any of there games on ihigh or whatever it is? And is 101.1 covering the game..
bac2369 Wrote:I dont like Hazards chances on a wet field as it should slow there speed down some but i may be wrong.. Does Fairview show any of there games on ihigh or whatever it is? And is 101.1 covering the game..
I typically cheer for area teams. But hazard is a class act program and looked really good on some highlights I saw. So I will say good luck to both teams. Hope it's a good game.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I typically cheer for area teams. But hazard is a class act program and looked really good on some highlights I saw. So I will say good luck to both teams. Hope it's a good game.

Whats the weather like down thre tomcat?