• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon County @ Belfry 11/23
Can't wait till next Friday! Day after Thanksgiving! Trip to state in the line... Who ya got? Keys to game?

If you are a hater see ya later!
Hey Preppy.......

Don't mistake Bayside for Belfry or Bourbon Co.
Easy my highlighted friend. Lets savor tonight a little first.

This should be an entertaining buildup for a pair of very talented teams playing their best ball.
Hopefully A.C. Slater shows up next Friday night for Belfry... I'd love to see a Central vs. Belfry rematch from last year.
Belfry by about the same as they did to Breathitt tonight.
Bourban takes this one IMO.
Jack Lambert smokes crack.

Pirates roll big!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueirateSho
Pirates...
Belfry may win but it won't be big, no where near what it was against Breathitt. Belfry will get their first look at Mr. Hopkins, fastest player they've seen all year plus Bourbon has an air attack that is deadly with that being said, all in all it should be a dandy, more closer than Breathitt. Best of Luck to both teams and hopefully an injury free game and Mr. Johnson is back for the Pirates next week!

I'll take Bourbon 35-24

Pirate fans, keep us all updated on Johnson's health. Wish him a speedy recovery
Strikeout King Wrote:Belfry may win but it won't be big, no where near what it was against Breathitt. Belfry will get their first look at Mr. Hopkins, fastest player they've seen all year plus Bourbon has an air attack that is deadly with that being said, all in all it should be a dandy, more closer than Breathitt. Best of Luck to both teams and hopefully an injury free game and Mr. Johnson is back for the Pirates next week!

I'll take Bourbon 35-24

Pirate fans, keep us all updated on Johnson's health. Wish him a speedy recovery

I like your picks. You always pick against Belfry and they always prove you to be ignorant, I mean, wrong.

Is your name Joe Kinzer?
Leonidas Wrote:Jack Lambert smokes crack.

Pirates roll big!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueirateSho

Not been smoking anything you been selling, sounds to me like you been smoking something yourself.Belfry may very well win,but they won't blow Bourban out.you better hope Belfrys better than they were last year,cause this Bourban team is better than the Garrard team Belfry had trouble with about this time last year.
Leonidas Wrote:I like your picks. You always pick against Belfry and they always prove you to be ignorant, I mean, wrong.

Is your name Joe Kinzer?

We will see next Friday!
Strikeout King Wrote:Belfry may win but it won't be big, no where near what it was against Breathitt. Belfry will get their first look at Mr. Hopkins, fastest player they've seen all year plus Bourbon has an air attack that is deadly with that being said, all in all it should be a dandy, more closer than Breathitt. Best of Luck to both teams and hopefully an injury free game and Mr. Johnson is back for the Pirates next week!

I'll take Bourbon 35-24

Belfry has seen faster than Hopkins but not the combination of speed and strength that Hopkins has. The difference though is along the line of scrimmage and that is where Belfry has a big advantage.
Who has Belfry faced faster than Hopkins? The kid was clocked at a 4.41 forty at his UK combine, he is faster than anyone Henry clay threw at Belfry if thats what you're thinking. If Bourbon loses it is because Hopkins didnt get to the second level, once he hits linebacker level he is lethal. That being said Bourbon will most definitely struggle with Belfry's size. I anticipate a good one.
All I'm gonna say is I will let the pigskin do the talking next Friday. May the best team win.
TongueirateSho Belfry 28 Bourbon 12. Thats my prediction and i'm sticking to it.....TongueirateSho

I like the pirate shot on here....can we get a bobcats clawing? :biggrin:
Strikeout King Wrote:All I'm gonna say is I will let the pigskin do the talking next Friday. May the best team win.

That's the smartest thing you've said in a while.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Not been smoking anything you been selling, sounds to me like you been smoking something yourself.Belfry may very well win,but they won't blow Bourban out.you better hope Belfrys better than they were last year,cause this Bourban team is better than the Garrard team Belfry had trouble with about this time last year.

It's "Bourbon", and I'll have another. :biggrin:
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Who has Belfry faced faster than Hopkins? The kid was clocked at a 4.41 forty at his UK combine, he is faster than anyone Henry clay threw at Belfry if thats what you're thinking. If Bourbon loses it is because Hopkins didnt get to the second level, once he hits linebacker level he is lethal. That being said Bourbon will most definitely struggle with Belfry's size. I anticipate a good one.
Nope. Wasn't talking about Henry Clay.

I was talking about Ashland Blazer. Massey is faster but not nearly the strength.
belfry is clearly the better team in this one just look at the strength of schedule
I like belfry in this one

belfry 48

bourbon 14
Oh by the way. Tell Mr Hopkins to go play for UK. They need the help.
I like Belfry 35-21
Bourbon county 35- 24
Belfry 28
Bourbon 14
both teams coming off big wins and Belfry has been in the semis now 9 out of the last 10 yrs,Bourbon may have the offense to score ,but i dont think there defense will be enough to stop Belfrys offense, i like the Pirates to move on back to BG
I like Belfry in this one mainly because of that person they call Mr. Haywood. That will be the biggest difference in this one. Good luck to both and may the best team win.
I'll give some analysis later next week, but good luck to both teams. I for one am anxious to watch BC play. Line play and SOS will loom big in this one IMO. Go Big Red!!
7/11 of these defensive Pirates saw Markell Hayes last year. 4/11 played Ace Wales two years ago. Also JJ Jude two straight years plus Elijah Bell from Henry Clay, needless to say we've played some fast players. This is a VERY experienced group Belfry has. Hopkins is dangerous once he gets to linebackers, Belfry has two sensational linebackers. Should make for an excellent contest!
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Who has Belfry faced faster than Hopkins? The kid was clocked at a 4.41 forty at his UK combine, he is faster than anyone Henry clay threw at Belfry if thats what you're thinking. If Bourbon loses it is because Hopkins didnt get to the second level, once he hits linebacker level he is lethal. That being said Bourbon will most definitely struggle with Belfry's size. I anticipate a good one.

well Joker mustve been holding the watch because that kid does not run a 4.4 forty.....
Boy,if Bourbon does win you Belfry fans are sure gonna have alot of crow to eat.as i remember last year you guys didn't give Garrard a chance either,but that game could've went either way.this Bourbon team is the real deal.thier head coach,and a couple of thier assistants have somewhere around 5 to 7 state title rings from thier days at Boyle co.they've got great coaching,and know how to win.should be a dandy.
  • 1(current)
  • Next