Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it true?
Paintsville named Tiffany VanHoose the new Middle School cheer coach? If it is, can all the middle schoolers trying to cheer on varsity go back to MIddle School and be educated as to how to do what they need to know how to do in order to even be varsity cheerleaders? Then, can Tiff move up with them in the Spring of 2008, whenever Paintsville Cheer Leading can get back to actually following the rules, refraining from favoritism, actually encouraging the progression in gymnastics, and being successful... you know like they used to be when Susie Preston and Jenny Pelphrey had them!!!??? For-eeever More! I could almost be excited.
Not true, no offer has been made or even discussed.
Drat and darn! I would have never posted this, but heard it from a pretty good source...maybe more and more people are aware of our deficiencies and are anxious for improvement!
Tiff VanHoose is one fine gal! I know if she were to actually get her own squad, she would do a fine job! I am so happy she's going into education. I certainly hope she is hired @ Paintsville. I know she's "True Blue", fair, honest, and keenly aware of what Paintsville Cheer Leading needs, in order to be back on top! She would bring a breath of fresh air, energy, and hard work back to our program. I know the girls would get a fair shake from someone who LOVES THE SPORT! YTD... I hope someone over there takes a hint and makes an executive decision to finally do what's right for the students involved and hires Tiffany VanHoose! This one is hired by council... right? Does this position have to be posted? How much longer will it be before Tiff has her certification? I saw her last Friday & she told me she'd been "subbing"... I hope we do not have to wait too long.. hummmm maybe Spring 2008?
Wishful thinking....but change would be good!!!! But I would guess it will be more of the same old, same old!!
Well, Tiff is coaching a "JV" squad @ PHS. It's open to 9th - 12th grades. I applaude her tenacity to actually accomplish such a thing considering....................... but be vwery vwery careful. To quote an old cheer mom, "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts".

I wish Tiffany nothing but the best of luck and look forward to seeing her be successful. If Tiff is a success, then that means her girls are successful & that's what it's all about!
I just wish our school administrators would open their eyes to the cold hard truth and for once forget about making a parent happy and do what's best for the kids. I wish they had enough nerve to have placed Tiffany VanHoose where she should have been placed last year, with Varsity.
Good Luck Tiffany VanHoose & Madi!!! We love you!!!
Who cares