Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Coverage Discussion
Go to bed guys, it's over. We get four more years of this?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Go to bed guys, it's over. We get four more years of this?
I agree, it has become urban vs rural and urban will win, I think the nat democratic party is way too far left. But I really don't think a republican will ever win again. I hope republicans control the house.
It's looking like my prediction was a little on the conservative side.
the other guy Wrote:I agree, it has become urban vs rural and urban will win, I think the nat democratic party is way too far left. But I really don't think a republican will ever win again. I hope republicans control the house.
Republican house, democrat senate, democrat President. My 282-290 prediction might have been a little low. I can now see a 300.
the other guy Wrote:I agree, it has become urban vs rural and urban will win, I think the nat democratic party is way too far left. But I really don't think a republican will ever win again. I hope republicans control the house.

If republicans can't beat this president, there very well may never be another republican president. I hope Obama leans right, but I know there is no chance of that happening.
lovin it
SKINNYPIG Wrote:If republicans can't beat this president, there very well may never be another republican president. I hope Obama leans right, but I know there is no chance of that happening.
If they know they can't block stuff, trying to unseat him, maybe they will work together the next 4 years.
For future reference, stay away from Fox. They will lie to you, and having you believing stuff that isn't so.
^ Amen!
From day one in watching the EC maps, I have never given FL or VA to Obama. This is where I was being conservative. FL might put me over my prediction.
TheRealVille Wrote:If they know they can't block stuff, trying to unseat him, maybe they will work together the next 4 years.

You forget Obama had control of both houses for two years, they could have done anything they wanted, so what happened?
the other guy Wrote:You forget Obama had control of both houses for two years, they could have done anything they wanted, so what happened?
Some good stuff happened. :biggrin:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:If republicans can't beat this president, there very well may never be another republican president. I hope Obama leans right, but I know there is no chance of that happening.
I disagree!!! If Obama gets the win we will see just how far left he really is. I think with an idiot like Obama in charge,if he goes as far left that I think he will, he will turn a lot of people in this country against the D party.
He will have more flexibility now, as he said to the Russian leader.

We're fucked.
and Obama get's realected......are you freaking kidding me?
Maybe the Mayans were right
Mark my words, in 2016 people will see what Obama is all about and this country may never recover. Obamacare will fail and people in this country will be in shock when they see what obama does when he has no reason to hide anything.
The only good thing from this, we will prove once and for all that liberalism does not work.

Unfortunately, at a heavy price to our land.
this is why this country is in the shape its in, you want the man to fail. who in thier right man wants their president to fail..get a grip lol
^
Nobody wants this man to fail, the dumbass already has.
ahh u want some cheese with that whine?
For the first time in this countries history, we officially have more welfare cases and complete idiots than civil hardworking people. Its disgusting to me to think of what we have went threw the last 4 years only to watch the "regulars" on tv shouting and screaming for a man they voted for ONLY because he is black. I dont care to say it.

I hope you liberals got your feel, because as of Jan 1st, i wont have a job.
the statement you just made is completely false. i dont even have to search for numbers lol.. trust me i didnt vote for you to lose your job..and i am not a liberal.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:For the first time in this countries history, we officially have more welfare cases and complete idiots than civil hardworking people. Its disgusting to me to think of what we have went threw the last 4 years only to watch the "regulars" on tv shouting and screaming for a man they voted for ONLY because he is black. I dont care to say it.

I hope you liberals got your feel, because as of Jan 1st, i wont have a job.

Van jones on CNN just said Obama won my putting together blacks, gays, lesbian, minorities. So if you can put together enough special interest groups you can beat those hard working regulars you are talking about.
I don't even know why they let us vote. They should just hold elections in Miami, CA, NY and OH. Cause apparently the rest of the country doesn't matter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
the other guy Wrote:Van jones on CNN just said Obama won my putting together blacks, gays, lesbian, minorities. So if you can put together enough special interest groups you can beat those hard working regulars you are talking about.

Well you can take minorities off your list. Cause we are now the minorities!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I guess the company wanting to mine some land I have won't be doing so now. They already told me that they didn't think they would be able to get permits under an Obama. Administration. So there goes about $40,000 down the drain along with about 30 jobs.
4_real Wrote:this is why this country is in the shape its in, you want the man to fail. who in thier right man wants their president to fail..get a grip lol
Obama had 4 years and what did he do FAIL. I want to see what you have to say in 2016 when we go more in debt and we owe more to China then what we have and Obamacare fails. I will remember you in 2016 when you are hiding and I will call you out.
You MAY be able to call me out on that, then..but tonight my friend i shalt party Smile
Say goodbye to the coal industry and after that say goodbye to kentucky!!!