Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleanest stadium bathrooms
I am not going to lie, the Zach Attack don't fly if it aint 2 ply.

Now, I gotta tell ya the best bathroom is the one at Harrison County. Clean, discreet, and comfy. The one at Paris High (Blanton Collier Stadium) also has the best privacy.

The worst bathroom... Garrard Co or perhaps Western Hills. Just not enough room.
Granny Bear has always told me how she dislikes her schools "Women's" Bathroom

[Image: http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows..._large.jpg]
RIUTG really enjoys his teams. As a matter of fact, he has missed entire games while being in the "Men's" Restroom.

[Image: http://michaelcorey.ntirety.com/Portals/...throom.jpg]
^
:truestory:
Letcher central is NICEE...
rc58 Wrote:Letcher central is NICEE...

They have to get the door fixed!

[Image: http://ghostdepot.com/rg/images/utah/cis...200105.jpg]
Cleanest stadium bathroom?

I dont think one exist.
Granny Bear don't lie, I see she also took a photo from the Garrard Co bathroom to back up my claim! I knew I wasn't the only one that come out of that restroom a little damp!
I hear Letcher County used 4 ply charmin... If that's the case I am arranging a field trip for Bayside to come visit!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Cleanest stadium bathroom?

I dont think one exist.

I kinda MONK sometimes a lil, you?
Hey we have great restrooms! Even though it is the gyms! Stardust that was cruel! Lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Has to be Bell County..no questions asked.No doubt. 100%.

Being the self-proclaimed "King of the Mountains", and with the seriousness that they view such a title, you know the thrones have to be immaculate.

Runner up is Highlands. Considering every Highlands fan insist their crap doesn't stink you would have to think a pleasant trip is always to be expected. Big Grin

I keed, I keed
[Image: http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.491514843...9&pid=15.1]

Perfect for the NCC Breds!
nkypete Wrote:[Image: http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.491514843...9&pid=15.1]

Perfect for the NCC Breds!

They would need a football stadium first :Clap:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Has to be Bell County..no questions asked.No doubt. 100%.

Being the self-proclaimed "King of the Mountains", and with the seriousness that they view such a title, you know the thrones have to be immaculate.

Runner up is Highlands. Considering every Highlands fan insist their crap doesn't stink you would have to think a pleasant trip is always to be expected. Big Grin

I keed, I keed

Highlands fans don't crap...that would be disgusting. We have our servants do our #1's and #2's for us.
Blau Vogel Wrote:Highlands fans don't crap...that would be disgusting. We have our servants do our #1's and #2's for us.

Confusednicker:
Notre Dame stadium. All Irish fans are full of crap. They are not leaving any behind.
Bell hands down! They are full of so much crap they have to have clean bathrooms!!!
Harrison Co is very nice.
Highlands has to be one of the worst. It is a two holer that is probably 70 years old. They have just recently started adding a couple of Port-a-pottys for big games. HHS fans know to go before you leave for the game and hold it till you get home.
Ive always wondered about the Highlands factility problems.

Ive never personally been to Highlands, but according to numerous post on here, it is one of the worst facilities in the state. Is it a financial problems? Nobody ever donate money?

I just find it hard that a team with 20 titles or however many cant get enough support to have the things they want. Im sure some would a imagine a jumbo tron and things of that nature there. I know a lot of mountain schools have nice stadiums for one reason, and one reason only.....COAL. Coal companies have donated millions for schools in EKY to build these super stadiums, while much larger schools, and schools who win a lot seem to struggle to keep the lights on.

What can be done in order for the facilities at places like Highlands to be upgraded?
Harlan County Hands down Because they're brand spanking new.
Henry Clay and Harrison County
BigBad Wrote:Harlan County Hands down Because they're brand spanking new.

Yeah, those Port-a-Johns were delivered right before game time. LOL. Couldn't resist.Confusednicker:
I have three goals in life:

1. make it to my 50th wedding anniversary with Kelly Kapowski
2. Get the lion statue from Garrard Co. to purr his way to the Bourbon-Garrard Co. game Friday Night
3. One day get a bathroom named after me. The Zach Morris memorial urinal sound about right!
The facilities for the visitors side in Calloway County is, ummm, unusual. They have a 4x8 sheet of stainless steel mounted on the wall with water trickling over it to a drain below. The oddest urinal I've ever seen.
This is the best thread ever.
I think Russell's went from being one of the worse to one of the best. Reason being they are brand new and monitored constantly.
Using my best AI voice. BATHROOMS!!! Are we talkin about BATHROOMS? I mean BATHROOMS!!! We in playoffs and y'all talkin bout BATHROOMS!!! Come on Man!!! We talkin about BATHROOMS!!!