Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Notre Dame 29 - Pittsburgh 26 (3 OT)
E's Army Wrote:Nobody wants Notre Dame in the SEC. They add nothing. Polls are deceptive. LSU dropped for losing to Alabama in the last minute while Notre Dame maintained while being a missed pass interference call away from losing to Pitt in triple overtime. One BS call away from 8-1. Imagine that call at Notre Dame. The luck of the Irish. We all know how that works. Terrible call.

OK... U have sounded stupid throughout the thread but now u took ur stupidity to another level ...LOL

Boy do u know how much Notre Dame would bring LOL DUMB.... I've seen to Notre Dame stadium during the bad years and still 80,000 ppl there and still TV contract.... Know what ur saying before u post.

Guess What???

ND still 9-0!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
9-0 with an asteric. How in good faith could you call that a win against Pitt. That call was atrocious. Notre Dame is to selfish to come into a conference as an equal. Ask the Big East and ACC. The SEC would not have an institution who is not concerned with the well being of the other members.
E's Army Wrote:9-0 with an asteric. How in good faith could you call that a win against Pitt. That call was atrocious. Notre Dame is to selfish to come into a conference as an equal. Ask the Big East and ACC. The SEC would not have an institution who is not concerned with the well being of the other members.

Why would ND want to join Big East or ACC..... LOL just stop lol...

E's Army u never did tell me who ur fav team is??? or is it the whole SEC like most ppl on BGR???

9-0!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Why would ND want to join Big East or ACC..... LOL just stop lol...

E's Army u never did tell me who ur fav team is??? or is it the whole SEC like most ppl on BGR???

9-0!!!!!!!!!!

Good question? Why would ND join one of those leagues when they could play teams like BYU, Navy, Army, Air Force, and than go schedule the bottom teams of each league like Wake Forest, South Flordia, Purdue? Why would they want to join a conference when they could play a easy schedule every year rather than having to play a home/away series with Clemon, Florida State, Va Tech.
MVP2 Wrote:Good question? Why would ND join one of those leagues when they could play teams like BYU, Navy, Army, Air Force, and than go schedule the bottom teams of each league like Wake Forest, South Flordia, Purdue? Why would they want to join a conference when they could play a easy schedule every year rather than having to play a home/away series with Clemon, Florida State, Va Tech.

LOL Why join the SEC and play UK, Vandy, Missouri, Tennessee... What about ND playing USC, Michigan, and Michigan State every year. This year @ Oklahoma...

BYU was in top 25 this season was UK???

UK Fans shut up until Basketball season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You all are forgetting in the pre-season Notre Dame's schedule was ranked the hardest in the NATION!!!!!

But now because Notre Dame beat everyone, some how BGR members are smarter than BCS, ESPN, AP, Coaches, etc.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Talking about conf.

UK should join the OVC... SEC laughing stock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:LOL Why join the SEC and play UK, Vandy, Missouri, Tennessee... What about ND playing USC, Michigan, and Michigan State every year. This year @ Oklahoma...

BYU was in top 25 this season was UK???

UK Fans shut up until Basketball season.

No not every year. The Irish got tried of losing to Michigan, lost 3 straight and decided to not renew the contract after 2014. I wonder who they'll replace them with? Duke, Syracuse, North Texas?
MVP2 Wrote:No not every year. The Irish got tried of losing to Michigan, lost 3 straight and decided to not renew the contract after 2014. I wonder who they'll replace them with? Duke, Syracuse, North Texas?

NO, I hope we find a easier game than that... Like: Kentucky or Vandy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:No not every year. The Irish got tried of losing to Michigan, lost 3 straight and decided to not renew the contract after 2014. I wonder who they'll replace them with? Duke, Syracuse, North Texas?

LOL they would beat UK...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
9-0*. You forgot the *. Notre Dame is a shell of its glorious past. They have beaten some teams who are struggling this year and got lucky a couple of other games including robbing Pitt on a call that should be checked by the NCAA.
E's Army Wrote:9-0*. You forgot the *. Notre Dame is a shell of its glorious past. They have beaten some teams who are struggling this year and got lucky a couple of other games including robbing Pitt on a call that should be checked by the NCAA.

Michigan struggling???

Lost to Alabama, Notre Dame, and @ Nebraska.....

Oklahoma struggling???

Lost to Kansas State (9-0) and Notre Dame (9-0)....

Beat @Texas and @Iowa State..

WOW, If Michigan and Oklahoma are struggling then What do u think about Kentucky?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pitt 4-5, Michigan State 5-5, Purdue 3-6, BYU 5-4, Miami 5-4. Navy 6-3 against an atrocious schedule. Michigan got manhandled by Alabama in a game that was not nearly as close as the score. That is the same Michigan you were lucky to scratch out a 7 point win against. Stanford who you beat in overtime is good. Oklahoma is good . That 3 point win against Purdue is awe inspiring. 3 point win against a mediocre BYU bunch was flexing Irish muscle. The robbery in triple overtime against Pitt who lost to Youngstown State makes me have doubts about your Domers. 2 wins against quality teams with one of those in overtime is hardly overwhelming.
Notre Dame football shoud be added to the list of oxymorons that Neery like to post all the time.

Your irrelevant.
ekff Wrote:LOL they would beat UK...

:notworthy
I guess winning does solves everything.

Notre Dame is lined up to land the #1 recruiting class in 2013.

Notre Dame is rising yet again.

[Image: http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/February...nahate.gif]
Outside of UK football, I am a fan of Notre Dame and I am just glad to seem their program returning.
Notre Dame winning is good for college football. When they are down it seems as if something is missing. Alabama/Notre Dame would be a marketing bonanza for college football.
^
It would be a big money grab for the bowl, but we would all be lying to ourselves if anybody honestly believe ND should be there.

Bama would likely hang up 50 on them.
Roll Tide.
I guess i was pretty accurate Confusednicker: