Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers now WINLESS in last 13 games! WOW
zaga_fan Wrote:I know there is no sense in arguing with you in here...
seeing as how you are the "observing" of the NBA threads - but I'll give it a shot.

Your little stat - even though it was stolen from ESPN - is the epitome of people making up stats to try to prove their point. If someone wants to say that Kobe isn't clutch because of the screenshot that you just posted then they have absolutely no basketball sense. I have watched nearly every televised Laker game for about the last 10 years (thanks to NBA league pass - in the last 3 years I may have missed 4 or 5 games PERIOD). I couldn't count the times that a game is deadlocked with about 5 minutes to go and Kobe sealed the game with his play on both ends of the court well before the 24 seconds in your stat is relevant. I've seen teams go back and forth until the final minute and Kobe put the dagger in them over and over again. C'mon now - let's get real. Something that Stardust simply can't comprehend doing in the NBA section of this board.

Ah Zaga, this makes me so proud that you spend so much time with this post - BUT what you have watched and what is FACT are two different things. If you think I even CARE about the Lakers, that is laughable, and unfortunately, your effort to describe what you saw on "League Pass" really does not mean anything! The little factual screenshot was for all those members who wanted to take their little shots at the KING for that exact topic!!!!! But you got so hung up in actually thinking this is something other than a SOCIAL MEDIA site, that you thought you had any clue what my intent was Wink If I can get another post from you taking liberty, well, then I did my job....:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Ah Zaga, this makes me so proud that you spend so much time with this post - BUT what you have watched and what is FACT are two different things. If you think I even CARE about the Lakers, that is laughable, and unfortunately, your effort to describe what you saw on "League Pass" really does not mean anything! The little factual screenshot was for all those members who wanted to take their little shots at the KING for that exact topic!!!!! But you got so hung up in actually thinking this is something other than a SOCIAL MEDIA site, that you thought you had any clue what my intent was Wink If I can get another post from you taking liberty, well, then I did my job....:Thumbs:

I'm sorry for not using my mind-reading skills to discern that your "little factual screenshot was for all those members who wanted to take their little shots at the KING for that exact topic". I had assumed that it was a cheap shot at Kobe since you have a troll thread about the Lakers, it was in response to one of Hoot's posts about Kobe (we all know his thoughts on the subject) and the fact that LBJ being clutch was not mentioned in this goofy thread.

But hey - next time I'll make sure to read your mind while on this SOCIAL MEDIA site - all this time on here and I thought that this was an online dating site. I guess all those weird PM's that you send me and I keep deleting were coincidental.

Also - can you explain the bolded? 'Something that is a fact' and 'something that you actually see happen' seem to be synonymous, but that's just going by the dictionary and not the golden standard around here - your grade school logic. I didn't say your stat wasn't factual - I said it didn't take into account some other factorsConfusedhh:
^ No, but thanks for playing...
Stardust Wrote:^ No, but thanks for playing...

ah boys...