Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rumor) Kentucky inquires on two possible coaching choices!
Petrino!
This pic is from today's game with Vanderbilt (11/3/12)....People can blame it all they want on cold weather, cold weather has nothing to do with this....They make hoodies, jackets, pajamas, long john's and all kinds of other stuff to keep warm. People know what's gonna happen and why would they waste their money and time going to a game when they already know what's gonna happen?
This is a quote from Barnhart the other day during his speech in Louisville. Just came across it

Quote:"We have made some progress and have climbed up the hill a bit. We're doing some great things in a really tough league. Joker is one of my dearest friends and I think the world of him."
I like Joker but he has lost the fan base. You have to make a change now.
Alan Cutler's facebook status from today (11/3/12) - Yes the sports anchor for Lex 18

Quote:This is what I believe. Going into today, Joker had a job. If UK would have won or played well....Joker was hanging on. I don't see how Joker now survives. And this is the first time I've said this. I will now be shocked !!!!! If Joker survives
I've never seen Commonwealth that empty. You have to make a move to bring some excitement back. That is not Cutcliff or Tuberville. There are a lot of young pieces. Bring I'm somebody that will energize the fan base and the entire program.
FBALL, someone else uploaded a picture to facebook earlier today, and showed only 1 person in the stands..
It's as empty as I've ever seen. That includes the curry years. Now you have to make a move to get the fan base back.
^ You are correct my friend. If they don't do something it will only get worse where no one except the visiting team will only have fans in the stands and that will be very few
Mark Helfrich
I wouldn't fire Joker now. I mean you have 2 games left, 3 weeks...Let him finish the season out then fire him...If you fire him now your gonna have to name an interim head coach to finish 2 games and that still wouldn't get ticket sales back up..
I'd take either of these two over Sonny Dykes which I've heard has been mentioned but a change is must at this point! I look for Joker to resign this week, his team is even competing anymore and as FBALL there is NO fan base at this point. Samford coming up and in all honestly could be a another loss. I dont see Joker wanting that on his resume as he'll be looking for employment next year.